Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 (647 Views)

Best 2019 MTN Tariff Plans For Cheap Calls In Nigeria / How To Enable Android 9 Pie Gestures On 8.1 Oreo With The TECNO Camon X/X Pro / Enabling Gestures On Infinix Note 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 by Smallbaby(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2020
Screen Size 6.95 inches (17.65 cm)
Screen Resolution 720 x 1640 pixels
Bezel-less display yes with punch-hole display
Pixel Density 258 ppi
Good

Re: Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 by festwiz(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2020
Smallbaby:
Screen Size 6.95 inches (17.65 cm)
Screen Resolution 720 x 1640 pixels
Bezel-less display yes with punch-hole display
Pixel Density 258 ppi
Good

2013 called, 7 years and this feature is still redundant. Even with dedicated radar sensors, the feature still didn't fly on the Pixel 4 and it's XL variant.

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Lack of innovation, yet they're based in CHINA! smh
Re: Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 by talut(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

2013 called, 7 years and this feature is still redundant. Even with dedicated radar sensors, the feature still didn't fly on the Pixel 4 and it's XL variant.

loud it guy.. I just taya. before someone comes to quote me, I understand tecno[s]
festwiz:

loud it guy.. I just taya. before someone comes to quote me, I understand tecno[/s]
festwiz:

loud it guy.. I just taya. before someone comes to quote me, I understand infinix isn't a high end smartphone manufacturer but omo mehn innovation is fucking non existent..let's not even start with their use of outdated hardware and price them like they are iPhones... that's overreaching but you get the point I'm trying to pass across
Re: Virtual Gestures....answer The CALLS In Through AIR !!!! #infinix Note 7 by talut(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
the comments with the strike through, that's opera mini doing its thing.i apologize

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Try But Couldn't Root / Who Can Help Root My Phone? / 35,000. Recommend A Phone For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.