Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians (910 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Calabar1stSon: 9:27am On May 22, 2020
The masses are the reasons why politicians think themselves god.

You eulogize a leader whose basic responsibilities is to serve the citizens.

You praise a leader who puts up a structure/facilities and years later remains uncompleted

You eulogize a leader who's selective in giving appointments during his tenure and when another person eventually takes power he continues in the same footprints left behind by his predecessors.

Your gullibility has paid off finally because you can't stand up to the men you call leaders because the law that's supposed to protect you is now against you.

You would fight anyone who speaks against the ills in the government simply because you're benefiting from the loots and then when another government takes over power you become an activists.

You sell your votes and expect a working leader when in reality politics is business as usual. You offer goods and services for money.

Too many uncompleted projects right from when the country gained her independence until date and you're not worried about the future of this country?.

You think the only way in fixing this country is by running away to another country. Have you sit back to ask yourself how those countries were able to get to the level where you all are running off to?

You ask us to pray for our leaders. Are these leaders not part of the religious community?

Today everyone is a cyber-activists, do you think that it's the only option to solving these problems?, Were your votes collated/counted online?

You rather prefer to cry away your sorrows watching reality TV shows when the real realities is what the politicians are doling out on you in a horrific way.

You believe prayer would get you a job. Did you prayed your way through school? Wakeup and smell the coffee.

The job markets are overwhelmed with hundreds and thousands of graduates flocking the streets in search for jobs but you're quick to forget that you elected a man bereft of ideas.

You pray for security and protection of life but you're quick to forget how you bribed your way through checkpoints countless times?

Y'all dead or life are part of the rot in the system of today.

Your prayers are useless if you don't stand up to these evil men. Continue deceiving yourselves with audio prayers.

Who's the gullible one now? You or Politician?

Hate me all you want... I stand for the truth.
[img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Xristars(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2020
My brother I share in your pain.
We youths have a huge role to play but most of us are distracted. Im not a political commentor. I keep my opinion to myself and work towards achieving greatness through influence. But I never rant online.
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by SouthNigerian: 10:08am On May 22, 2020
A Great Man you are. I Stan.
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by GeneralPula: 11:03am On May 22, 2020
Fuckkkking truth!
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Unfortunately 9ja youths won't be active on this thread. They will rather go to where they will be tribal name calling and where they will defend their oppressors.

Bohari called them lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by cool318(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
Naked Truth, but where do we start from here.
Many of us saw the handwritings on the wall, we voted our choices but the Greater powers robbed us.
How does one with Cutlass fight one with high Calibre assault rifle?.
We are not weaklings but one who is naked doesn't dip his hands into a pocket.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by cool318(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Calabar1stSon: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
For the love of my country na why I dey shout everyday make we for join hands do the right thing because according to the Whiteman, there's no place like home

1 Like

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Hotspotbro(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2020
APC and Pdp wants to turn Nigeria to A 2 party state when it's not. The Future of Nigeria is not in those power brokers who only care for their pockets..... We must vote our choice.Let No politician buy you with Rice and instant Noodles. It's part of their strategy. APC on election in2019 they shared leaflets, rice and beans. I provoked the Apc guy who was shouting on his megaphone. I asked him if Apc cares about his future. Baba just change face....
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Goddyj(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
The bitter truth is; It's too late for Nigeria to work again.
After all, she was designed to fail from the onset.

MY ADVICE:
Focus in making your life and that of your immediate family better and leave Nigeria for the gods.

Many have died while trying to fix Nigeria and they all died in vain because what they for has gotten worse.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
The masses are the reasons why politicians think themselves god.

You eulogize a leader whose basic responsibilities is to serve the citizens.

You praise a leader who puts up a structure/facilities and years later remains uncompleted

You eulogize a leader who's selective in giving appointments during his tenure and when another person eventually takes power he continues in the same footprints left behind by his predecessors.

Your gullibility has paid off finally because you can't stand up to the men you call leaders because the law that's supposed to protect you is now against you.

You would fight anyone who speaks against the ills in the government simply because you're benefiting from the loots and then when another government takes over power you become an activists.

You sell your votes and expect a working leader when in reality politics is business as usual. You offer goods and services for money.

Too many uncompleted projects right from when the country gained her independence until date and you're not worried about the future of this country?.

You think the only way in fixing this country is by running away to another country. Have you sit back to ask yourself how those countries were able to get to the level where you all are running off to?

You ask us to pray for our leaders. Are these leaders not part of the religious community?

Today everyone is a cyber-activists, do you think that it's the only option to solving these problems?, Were your votes collated/counted online?

You rather prefer to cry away your sorrows watching reality TV shows when the real realities is what the politicians are doling out on you in a horrific way.

You believe prayer would get you a job. Did you prayed your way through school? Wakeup and smell the coffee.

The job markets are overwhelmed with hundreds and thousands of graduates flocking the streets in search for jobs but you're quick to forget that you elected a man bereft of ideas.

You pray for security and protection of life but you're quick to forget how you bribed your way through checkpoints countless times?

Y'all dead or life are part of the rot in the system of today.

Your prayers are useless if you don't stand up to these evil men. Continue deceiving yourselves with audio prayers.

Who's the gullible one now? You or Politician?

Hate me all you want... I stand for the truth.
[img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I must say Nigeria is way beyond this sermon. Until all Nigerians honestly start to think about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria, even their so-called leaders will not take them seriously.
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by wonder233: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
The dilemma here is that you have to coexist with people who can't think straight.
What can you do in such a scenario? People who are incapable of thought are in the majority in this country.
You see it in fora as nairaland, whatsapp groups, facebook, etc..the things people say, the way they reason makes you cringe.
I think the solution is for anyone who can to find his way out of this country to a saner clime.
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Zephy: 2:13pm On May 22, 2020
Plain truth. Let us reason together even for once.

Nigeria isn't lost because we youths can change things by God's grace
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Zephy: 2:14pm On May 22, 2020
Plain truth. Let us reason together even for once.

Nigeria isn't lost because we youths can change things by God's grace
Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by Nobody: 2:14am On May 24, 2020
An overwhelming majority of the Nigerian populace are mentally retard3d, psychologically imbalanced and never possesses the basic virtue to understand the commonest of realities. The notion stems from the ideology that the people have ONLY been raised in a failed system, so they never had the opportunity to understand how a progressive society looks like.

Don't you understand that many Nigerians cannot be comfortable to have uninterrupted full power supply (light) for a month..?

...now you understand what I'm saying.

Election news will soon cover front pages that they will forget there was once a pandemic!!!

The geographical entity we call Nigeria MUST RISE!!!

Re: Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians by tamdun: 5:01am On May 24, 2020
cool318:
Naked Truth, but where do we start from here.
Many of us saw the handwritings on the wall, we voted our choices but the Greater powers robbed us.
How does one with Cutlass fight one with high Calibre assault rifle?.
We are not weaklings but one who is naked doesn't dip his hands into a pocket.

I rest my case
No, we voted for criminals, we know these crooks will always find a way to emerge as the flag bearer of the popular parties(apc/pdp) but we still vote for them anyway, when we are ready to fight, we'll consider kowa and other smaller parties because those crooks won't allow u come near apc/pdp

(1) (Reply)

As Food Shortage Looms, Nigeria Approves Emergency Importation Of Maize / O B A S E K I !!! SLAYER OF 3 GODFATHERS / Chief Dan Okeke From Humble Beginning To Top Notch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.