Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Muslim Scholar (did The Moon Actually Slipt Into Two?) (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Scholar (did The Moon Actually Slipt Into Two?) (pics) (342 Views)

Why Did The God Tell Abraham To Sacrifice His Child / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Scholar (did The Moon Actually Slipt Into Two?) (pics) by emmarocks: 10:25am On May 22, 2020
What really happened?

What was he trying to prove?

What happened that warranted the splitting.?

Or was it a prophecy that it was going to happen when the world ends?

We were along with God's Messenger at Mina, that moon was split up into two. One of its parts was behind the mountain and the other one was on this side of the mountain. God's Messenger said to us: Bear witness to this 039:6725

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Not many 'Christian' Billionaires? / I Will Kill You If You Mess Around With My Wife - Pastor Adeboye / What Is Docrine Of Curses In Church? Check This Out And Abuse Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.