Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It (2225 Views)

Brand New Ps4 Slim For Sale / Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 and ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / New Ps4 Games For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by POPTV(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2020
Yes it kinda frustrate me.... though it's about your choice but don't you think playing games to some extent...it kinda gets boring.....the only way I think you won't get bored is playing online.....
Like I said earlier it's about choice but I still don't get why
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by FrankLampard: 11:07am On May 22, 2020
I am also surprised as you. The most enjoyable part of PS4 is online game play.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by POPTV(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2020
Yes nah....coz I see no difference from a hacked PS4 and a PS3.... literally you can still play some games online on PS3... the only difference i see is game collection.... imagine you have PS4 which gives you access to pubg perhaps you hack the PS4 whats the essence of having such wonderful game

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by Elxandre(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2020
Will you pay for the disk?
People who do this obviously can't afford to shell out 20k for disks.
Imagine buying FIFA 20 and playing for few months before it gets outdated.

If you can afford original games plus data to play online, fine.
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by Carloslehder: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
POPTV:
Yes it kinda frustrate me.... though it's about your choice but don't you think playing games to some extent...it kinda gets boring.....the only way I think you won't get bored is playing online.....
You say it like you're willing to give people 20k for discs and 20k for psn monthly.
Its common sense,90% of Nigerians play ps4 offline and there are tons of games available for this categories of people, heck they can play all the games you play for free.
If you want to play online that's your choice but for people that just want to have fun without breaking the bank hacking is the way to go,and don't ever compare ps3 with hacked ps4.
Lol you say it like if you don't hack your ps4 it becomes a ps5,dude you get virtually the same performance and every single thing except online features, considering our environment it's not much of a loss to anyone.

13 Likes

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by Carloslehder: 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
[b][/b]
Elxandre:

On the contrary most people can afford it but at the end of the day it just doesn't make sense, because most Nigerians don't play online anyways so why buy a 20k game when you can get the same game for 1k without any hassle.
I play online and I can authoritatively say Nigeria has one of the smallest number of online gamers in the world, you'd probably never get paired with a Nigerian playing even popular titles like FORTNITE.
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by POPTV(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Last I check I think the psn subscription is 9.99$ monthly.. that's not up to 5k self. ... but I get your point
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:
[b][/b]
On the contrary most people can afford it but at the end of the day it just doesn't make sense, because most Nigerians don't play online anyways so why buy a 20k game when you can get the same game for 1k without any hassle.
I play online and I can authoritatively say Nigeria has one of the smallest number of online gamers in the world, you'd probably never get paired with a Nigerian playing even popular titles like FORTNITE.

most Nigerians don't play online my brother you they stay bush aeg go rest

come what'sapp make u see groups

go Instagram your head go burst

if you know the amount of online gamers we have in Nigeria e go shock you stop spitting rubbish

if you can't afford online multiplayer good sit down with your guy and play local co-op

let us play fut and fps in peace
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2020
POPTV:
Last I check I think the psn subscription is 9.99$ monthly.. that's not up to 5k self. ... but I get your point

no answer anybody here

Na 1 head everybody carry come

I know some folks are more fortunate than others

but I can't start something and stop halfway na

Imagine I can cough out 100k+ to buy PS4 but can't pay 10k+ for disc what is the essence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:
[b][/b]

if I blow your eye burst enh

aside south Africa Nigeria has the highest numbers of online registered account on PSN and Xbox live using us/UK account

I thank God say you no they any gaming group because na folks like you they come scatter place

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
Elxandre:

why start what you can't finish

how can you get dlc to your favorite games when. you finish the based story think na

use your head
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
Carloslehder:

Mumu why do you think there is no psn support for Nigeria .
Na the biggest thread for ps4 online gamers in naija be this and it has 8 pages since the inception of ps4 since 7 years plus.the number of active players there no fit reach 100.
Come to baton rouge,go to suburbs of new Orleans if you enter Bush you go see online gamers.
You dey talk trash.percentage of online gamers for ps4 in naija no reach 2%

they are discord, what'sapp, Facebook, telegram etc

and you're talking about nairaland

e be like poverty don block your brain o

keep sticking to your bush man mentality make e no rub of on me

we they travel go south Africa and other Africa countries for competitions

this bush man here spitting crap

check PSN Xbox live and steam

only south Africa is available there no other countries
does it means no one in those countries play PS4 online

if you can't afford it stick to your ps2 son

no one will judge you

you fit still gather data watch gameplay on YouTube it'll help your case

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
Carloslehder:

This one na idiot sha, I no blame you na since you never commot naija before how you wan take know what online gaming community looks like oponu,I was in ondo one of this days and no single person here connected on Psn for fifa of all games.

no be me go show you the light

Nigeria players don't game online I laugh in Latin

you enter ondo how many people house you knock ask wether them get PS4

my guy you're a clown not less than a clown

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by angelfallz(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2020
POPTV:

How much data does online gaming consume? Do you use MTN, Glo or Airtel to connect to the online platform?

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by angelfallz(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
You guys have spoilt your thread with insults. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by Elxandre(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

why start what you can't finish

how can you get dlc to your favorite games when. you finish the based story think na

use your head
So summarily people shouldnt buy ps4s if they cant afford disks right?
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by georgeben205(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

no be me go show you the light

Nigeria players don't game online I laugh in Latin

you enter ondo how many people house you knock ask wether them get PS4

my guy you're a clown not less than a clown
Bruh I have been trying to call u for some days now but ur NUM doesn't go thru, pls i got the ps4 and I need yo help.. call or text me ur active NUM pls. 0817 737 2333.... not on whatsapp rn
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by ghoste: 4:27pm On May 24, 2020
[/quote] i updated my console which was hacked to the latest version and lost the hack just so i can play online,i use to have a large LIbrary of games to play... But now from paying for PSplus,to buying CD or looking for who to swap with,to constant large amount of data consumption for games and OS update i really regret what i did.... playing online ain't worth the hassle my opinion
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by ShitStain(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=ghoste post=89913759] i updated my console which was hacked to the latest version just so i can play online,i use to have a large LIbrary of games to play... But now from paying for PSplus,to buying CD or looking for who to swap with,to constant large amount of data consumption for games and OS update i really regret what i did.... playing online ain't worth the hassle my opinion[/quote

Exactly
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
georgeben205:
Bruh I have been trying to call u for some days now but ur NUM doesn't go thru, pls i got the ps4 and I need yo help.. call or text me ur active NUM pls. 0817 737 2333.... not on whatsapp rn

sorry for late reply my guy

was in sapele for the weekend left my sim only took roter with me

what do you need help with
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Carloslehder:

You're a very ignorant individual, this site is the largest in africa and it took years for your supposed online gamers to reach 900 signature to beg playstation to include Nigeria on psn,do you know how laughable that is.
Every street in China has more online players than the whole of Nigeria combined.
How many of you guys anything on mobile games here not to talk of pc.most of y'all don't even have one single purchase on steam.

carry your wahala go abeg

you still be low baller

when you start to open your eyes you'll see how in the dark you've been since
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Elxandre:

So summarily people shouldnt buy ps4s if they cant afford disks right?

fact not to sound rude

beht it's the truth I know some people that have less playing time because of disc they can't afford

beht I nothing against people who owns hack

my problem is people who think playing online is dumb

like our op above
Re: I Still Don't Get Why You Buy A Brand New PS4 And Hack It by typicalgamer(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
Carloslehder:

First off my pc build is more expensive than your networth,I've lived in the usa for 11years and I've been to gaming competitions your stupid ass can only dream of attending.
How many playstation exclusives studios have you been to,you're very stupid to even think your ignorant ass can argue gaming with me.
If you had any brains you'd understand why Nigeria don't feature in games like fifa,its not because they don't buy consoles here it's because their online presence is zero and that's why they don't bother to include your ass on psn,you're using USA or UK to access psn which officially means zero online presence for Nigeria.

I like see you and that your PC build o

my house and car go feed you and your house hold

talking about going to USA as if na big thing i don go there couldn't get a permanent Visa
Spain been there

indonesia been there
guy I no fit put my life story for public forum
for a fact I've never enter any Sony first party studio

beht if you see my compound enh no be all these rubbish you they spit

go sit down corner you low baller won build PC who give you funds

just saw you registered on April
I they waste my time with a bloody NAB since

na now you know of nairaland and you think you know what's going on on the gaming scene

my brother you're a fat clown I tell you're always a clown in my book

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

R4i Gold Plus R4ids Ver. 3d / New PS4 (1TB) + Dual Shock 4 Pad + Fifa 16 With Sony 1yr Warranty N145k / Who Want To Sell His PS Vita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.