Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club (235 Views)

RE: Rivers Crisis: Gov. Fubara Has Already Won The War, Why Fighting On? / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club by Chinanny: 11:52am On May 22, 2020
RE: Rivers State APC; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club ~ Hon Lawrence Chuku Ph.D

Dr Chuku writes off Tony Okocha’s mockery of APC, says his recent write up is that of a thankless wretch trying to stage a comeback from political relegation.

Counter Examples and Alternative View-points/Solution.

My dearest friend I bring greetings to you and your beloved family.

You and i have shared a lot together to the extent we see ourselves as brothers. No wonder you were my Bestman which I will never have regrets.

Read More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/re-rivers-state-apc-a-political-party-or-a-mere-social-club-hon-lawrence-chuku-ph-d/
Re: Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club by nellyelitz(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2020
Gyration club with two factional leaders.
Re: Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club by slivertongue: 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
keggites...
Re: Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
Of all those fighting amaechi today.i never in my entire life would expect tony okocha to be one.tony was almost turning into a wretch.i could remember how he made diana hotel now hydra hotel at obi wali road,rumuigbo his second home.so broke he could not afford a bottle of his favourite beer(heineken)he survived through the help of family,friends and political associates.why?because wike never wanted anybody from same apara kingdom like him to stand politically.but amaechi picked him as cos staff,against the wish of wike.which led to the face-off between wike and amaechi.this same tony could not help his own boy,the late jolly and other rumuigbo youths.rather,was busy building and buying houses everywhere..today,him get mouth to insult amaechi..fear politicians.
Re: Re: Rivers State Apc; A Political Party Or A Mere Social Club by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2020
River APC is PDP under14 academy team

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gambari Should Be Held Responsible If Buhari Fails!- Dr Olufon. / Hotel Demolition: SERAP Drags Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court / Rivers APC Crisis: Ex-chief Of Staff Tony Okocha Calls For Peace, Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.