Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Start Up Business In Need Of Legal Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up Business In Need Of Legal Services (413 Views)

Importance Of Online Legal Services / Set Up Business Communication With Kasookoo / How To Access Funding For Your Start-up & Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Business In Need Of Legal Services by neutralmind: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Hello,

I'm about to start a new business venture and as we all know this is not an easy task.

Funding is never enough for most small scale businesses but we still keep moving and never give up.

One major aspect of a start up is the need for legal agreements and other forms of legal support.

My current situation

About to start a new business. Still going through the CAC registration process.

However I need a lawyer to help draft agreements with service providers, employees, terms and conditions with customers and so on.

It's an online business. Starting on a lean budget.

A friend introduced me to nice eloquent lawyer. We had a smooth discussion then all of a sudden He gave me a bill of 70,000 to draft an agreement with the IT guy handling the website and mobile app.

70k for one agreement, this is way beyond my capacity.

My Request

I'm in need of a lawyer who understands the peculiar needs and nature of small Scale start up businesses.

Someone who will consider my pocket and assist us to grow.

I'm willing to pay no doubt but can't afford 70k for just one agreement.

I can have a lawyer work with us remotely for 3 months and within this period he/she will help draft and sort out all our legal agreements.

I can afford to pay something in the region of 20k monthly for 3 months.

Will be glad if I can get legal support within this budget. We pray to grow big in future then the millions will come. grin

If you can assist in any way kindly get in touch with me.

My phone number is on my signature. Send a message on WhatsApp

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Cream For Chocolate Skin - Branding, Cream Containers Etc / Make Money From Supermarket With Owning One / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.