Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website (288 Views)

Customer Care Rep Needed For Remote Work - Attractive Salary With Bonuses / Remote Work: I Want Someone Who Can Post The Picture Of Products From My Website / Pls Nairaland Member We Also Need Casual Work Post(daily Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by Tayodealz: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Remote work

I want someone who can post the picture and details of products from my instagram to my website.

You will include the size and colour - price and allocate to the right collection

You will use your first name (same as in the form) as title so I can identify your work

Youtube Training video is available

Duration - Urgent

Pay - 100 Naira per product properly uploaded

1000 products available (Other freelancers are working on it too) so eat as much as you can

Long term opportunity available

Apply Here
Thanks for all who applied
POSITION FILLED
Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by Barmbie: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
Ongoing recruitment

Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by rottable(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Tayodealz:
Remote work

I want someone who can post the picture and details of products from my instagram to my website.

You will include the size and colour - price and allocate to the right collection

You will use your first name (same as in the form) as title so I can identify your work

Duration - Urgent

1000 products available (Other freelancers are working on it too) so eat as much as you can

Apply Here
https://form.jotform.com/201422645226043
the password there is not correct and the Instagram page not stated. My
number is 08078118991. Thanks
Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by nuel000: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
I've filled the form, what next?
Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:52pm On May 22, 2020
Tayodealz:
Remote work

Duration - Urgent

Apply Here
https://form.jotform.com/201422645226043
Hello good day. I have experience in product upload and I am interested in the position. However I am experiencing a difficulty. Does it mean one would have to use a system to access your shopify account? I tried opening the link but it directs me to your main clothing site.

Secondly are we expected to perform at least one upload before submitting, or we just fill the form and submit? Please I would appreciate if you clarify us.

Lastly I think you should crosscheck the password as one can't log in using the password. It states incorrect.
Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by gomezidowu: 12:08am On May 23, 2020
Good morning, I've registered via the link but I'm unable to login to the Instagram profile. My number is 08027618191.
Re: Remote Work: Post Picture And Details Of Products From Instagram To Website by Comy44: 11:05am On May 23, 2020
Pls the link isn't going again or have u gotten the number of people u want for the job??

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money With Affiliate Marketing No Website Needed It's FREE / Clean Peogeot 407 For Sale Abuja OR SWAP / Account Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.