Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS (3101 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 1:13pm On May 22, 2020
Popular daughter of Nigerian Billionaire Otedola, DJ Cuppy mock her exes (Davido manager, Asa Asika & Footballer, Anichebe) as she pose in funny styles.

See Their Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/ooobi-to-all-my-exes-dj-cuppy-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Ayobami97(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2020
May I one day have the moment for this.
Amen.
Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by timibare(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2020
Dem Don chop u comot jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by hammerP: 1:26pm On May 22, 2020
E get one that she never forget. Anichebe!

Her father broke them up.

2 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Oluromantic: 1:45pm On May 22, 2020
timibare:
Dem Don chop u comot jare
I wonder o. Them chop the life out of her kpekus when it was fresh. Dem no lose anything. D oobi dey useless.

6 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2020
e be like say she don win cowbell Contract. no wonder she say ooobi to her exes cos dem go miss that her bress.. na oyinbo people cause trouble o. if dem no do bra now instant election results we for dey get for our ladies dem. but packaging don declare our results inconclusive. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by MilesLamar(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
She dey childish that's why they all left

2 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
hammerP:
E get one that she never forget. Anichebe!

Her father broke them up.
Hmmm how?
Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
This girl is confused like Nigeria Super Eagles during World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by NobleAngell(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
I hope the current one is happy and not looking forward to being an ex.
Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2020
Share giver

1 Like

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Texman21: 4:41pm On May 22, 2020
habsydiamond:
e be like say she don win cowbell Contract. no wonder she say ooobi to her exes cos dem go miss that her bress.. na oyinbo people cause trouble o. if dem no do bra now instant election results we for dey get for our ladies dem. but packaging don declare our results inconclusive. undecided
wakagrin

1 Like

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by scoundrel(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2020
If this girl’s father was a regular Nigerian I won’t want to imagine how she’d look. With all her father’s wealth she still looks average.

2 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Tedpgrass: 10:55pm On May 22, 2020
Hate to say this..
Some haters are on this thread...

Kai,.... It stinks to the high heavens!!

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by Dreyton36: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
A bleeped pussy can never be u bleeped , ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by yuswrld20(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2020
dis girl sense don vapourize

2 Likes

Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by johnkey: 4:03am On May 23, 2020
It has been chopped, no story abeg.
Re: Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS by ZorGBUooeh: 7:19am On May 23, 2020
Fairly used scrap

Toto wey dem don rock till the bumper fall off

(1) (Reply)

Download Patoranking - Abule Mp4 / Comedian Elenu, Set To Wed Longtime Girlfriend Jane / What Do You Think Of This 2face Idibia's Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.