Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: (850 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by delwu(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2007
he definetly has nothin to offer nigerian football,cos i think we need development from the scratch,and it should start by him at least watching the super four and geting a few good young ones(if they'r any) to build the super eagles. wat ya'll think?
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by tosinadeda: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
The nfa is filled with a bunch of fools and idiots that know notin about football
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by dinozzo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
the guy still be coach or wetin, i think say we don sack am
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2007
Oh yes so bad to know.He really shld be dere.
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by chiegemba(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2007
how u take know? tongue
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2007
Oh i read it in d papers oh.

Im jst too away from base
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by chiegemba(f): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
k
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by viee(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2007
it is just annoying
the guy wants already made players!
he dosnt undastand wot it means to develop talent
imagine!
carlos Alberto resides in SA
Claude Le Roy, Keshi the same, they keep looking for talents,
we can get players from U-17 and U-21
but was he even thre to see the qualification
not to talk of the super 4 which i believe is too minor for him

i keep asking, residing abroad, does he go the stadium to watch super eagles player ova there/
dosnt make sense, if the guy want to leave with his family in his own environment, the contract then, shld be in form of contract!

i dont know the kind of contract the South Korean Coach had as a coach of PSV and South Korea,
but i think NFA may want to find out and see how if fits

we can be paying this man 3 months salary upfront (Euro 50,000) to go sun tanning with his wife where ever!
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by RuuDie(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2007
Lets put stuff into perspective here, the man's 1st priority here is to qualify for the nations cup, he's not going to use qualifying matches to test players; i'm not bothered by the fact that he's not here now, its after all the qualifiers, nations cup etc. have been played --- when the international calendar is free, where he'll be at, what he'd be doing at that time; thats what really concerns me. so for now i say lets just give him a break & turn the heat on the FUCKING FA !
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by delwu(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2007
development of nigerian soccer should be his first priority,i think, because a country like nigeria should comfortably qualify for the nations cup,regardless who our coach is and ignoring our silly losses here and there.
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2007
viee:

it is just annoying
the guy wants already made players!
he dosnt undastand wot it means to develop talent
imagine!
carlos Alberto resides in SA
Claude Le Roy, Keshi the same, they keep looking for talents,
we can get players from You-17 and You-21
but was he even thre to see the qualification
not to talk of the super 4 which i believe is too minor for him

i keep asking, residing abroad, does he go the stadium to watch super eagles player ova there/
dosnt make sense, if the guy want to leave with his family in his own environment, the contract then, shld be in form of contract!

i don't know the kind of contract the South Korean Coach had as a coach of PSV and South Korea,
but i think NFA may want to find out and see how if fits

we can be paying this man 3 months salary upfront (Euro 50,000) to go sun tanning with his wife where ever!

Cos d man na taiwan coach no be first hand
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by viee(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
lol

which one be taiwan cheesy
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
Fake coach
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by viee(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
d guy be oyibo naw
i thought Yakubu said oyibo coach na d best?
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
Where yakubu na?

Abeg forget colour jare
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by champredd(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
I think say Vogts should have been rested by now, make dey bring Westerhof, Vogts no dey try new playa, he just want readymade, that no dey work anywhere. His records before coming to Naija should be checked. He be like say de guy na OBJ impose am, abi no be Germany OBJ and Yar'Adua dey go for treatment, no be so.
viee:

d guy be oyibo naw
i thought Yakubu said oyibo coach na d best?
Yakubu na , wetin I go call am oooooooooooooo?
Re: If Vogts Can't Be In Nigeria To Watch The Super Four: by 9ja4eva: 4:41am On Jun 13, 2007
Vogts na taiwan d best na Westerhof

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Have Believed That A Cripple Would Be One Of The Fastest Runners Alive / State Of Mal Practises In Nigeria / Favourite Sports Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.