Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. (1463 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
So I once posted this here under a different moniker, and am doing so again because this thing has really hampered my level if confidence and I can't even remember the last time I pulled off my short, just for the sake of been body-shamed

I felt this pain on my right side chest for the first time December 2016 when I went for my NYSC, gradually the nipple became bigger with little or no pain at times, I just really need help as to how I can go about this, I once visited the hospital and was told to go for scan, came back and was given some drugs to buy, up till this very moment I haven't seen that drug in any pharmacist or chemist, someone should help me with how best to handle this please.... This thing as made me consider suicide lots of times, and I was told at the hospital that what I have is GYNECOMASTIA...

Am 25

Please move this to FP Mod.. Thank you...

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kemimarch16(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Suicide is not the best option.
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
Which state in Nigeria are you in?
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
presently in Anambra
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Suicide is not the best option.
Thing is so emotionally draining especially when I remember I dare not pull off my shirt....
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Iamlawal(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
Speed recovery op
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Juliusmomoh: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
U said u went chemist and the medicine is not found ?... Do u go back to the hospital to tell them u don't find it ?... . . . Do u consider sugery?
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Juliusmomoh: 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Why asking her ?....
Some of una no good sef
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Why asking her ?....
Some of una no good sef
"He"
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
U said u went chemist and the medicine is not found ?...
Do u go back to the hospital to tell them u don't find it ?...
Do u consider sugery?
Yes I went back, but they kept telling me to keep searching until I gave up
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Juliusmomoh: 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
Kimzo:
OK...
Do u like surgery ?
Have any doctor told u about it b4 ?..
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
Kimzo:
presently in Anambra

Ok. I know some plastic surgery colleagues around that area.
If you need any further consultation with any, you let me know.

Gynaecomastia and its treatment fall within the scope of plastic surgery.

I don't see any reason why it should make you think of committing suicide when you can easily decide to have it removed as a day case surgery.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kemimarch16(f): 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
Kimzo:
Thing is so emotionally draining especially when I remember I dare not pull off my shirt....
I understand man but don't give up, solution will come to it soon.
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I don't see any reason why it should make you think of committing suicide when you can easily decide to have it removed as a day case surgery.
Can we talk via WhatsApp
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 6:51pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

OK...
Do u like surgery ?
Have any doctor told u about it b4 ?..
No Doctor said anything about Surgery, but if that's what will make me better, I am so going for it
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by shollish(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
Which drugs are you looking for ?
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2020
Kimzo:
Can we talk via WhatsApp
Send a mail, please

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Juliusmomoh: 8:37am On May 23, 2020
Kimzo:
No Doctor said anything about Surgery, but if that's what will make me better, I am so going for it
But it will cost u alot of money o
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kimzo: 6:28pm On May 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

But it will cost u alot of money o
Range?
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
What you need is for a doctor to sit down with you and explain explain exactly what it is that is wrong. There are worse things in live to be depressed about -- this ain't one of them. You can google "GYNECOMASTIA" to understand what it means, and what the potential treatment plans can be and the success rate for each plan.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Juliusmomoh: 8:28pm On May 23, 2020
Kimzo:
Range?
I don't know ooo, But i knw it cost
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Titay(f): 12:38am On May 24, 2020
Kimzo:
use stc30 and lumps will disappear. Pchat me for more information. You don't need surgery few packs of stc30 will remove whatever lumps you are feeling. It is well
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by lilyheaven: 12:49am On May 24, 2020
Kimzo:
what is the name of the drug, let me help you search.
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by lilyheaven: 1:24am On May 24, 2020
What is the cause ?
Did you ask your doctor?
If it's due to hormonal imbalance, then you have to try and avoid food that contains oestrogens, eat more food that contains testosterone hormone, try to communicate with your partner, your family and friends, it will help you ease stress and comfortable with your body, don't feel shy about it.
Below are some food and nuts that contains testosterone hormone!!!

Garlic
Garlic contains a compound called allicin which can be useful for lowering your cortisol levels. Cortisol is produced in the adrenal gland, which is where testosterone is produced. When your body is under stress it produces cortisol and this has an impact on other bodily functions, including the production of testosterone. Therefore, by reducing the amount of cortisol in your system you allow testosterone to be produced more effectively by the adrenal gland. So whilst garlic doesn’t itself act as a testosterone boosting food, it is a cortisol reducer and by association boosts testosterone levels.
Eggs
Eggs are a fantastic source of protein, cholesterol, vitamin D and omega-3s, all of which aid in the production of testosterone. Eggs are a very versatile ingredients and not only do they help increase testosterone levels, the protein in them helps with muscle building too!
Almonds
Almonds contain high levels of the mineral zinc which is known to raise testosterone levels in people who are zinc deficient. If you are low in zinc this could stop the pituitary gland from releasing some of the key hormones for stimulating testosterone production. By eating zinc rich foods, you can help make sure this doesn’t happen and avoid a reduction in your testosterone levels.
Oysters
Oysters are commonly known as an aphrodisiac and there’s actually science behind this! Testosterone increases your libido and oysters are naturally high in zinc! As mentioned above, zinc is very important for the healthy production of testosterone…so get shucking!
Spinach
Spinach has long been considered one of the best testosterone boosting foods around! One of the most popular super foods, it was Popeye’s food of choice for a reason! Spinach is a natural source of magnesium which has been shown to correlate positively with testosterone levels. Spinach also contains vitamin B6 and Iron which are both excellent testosterone boosters!
Porridge Oats
Porridge oats are an excellent source of B Vitamins which are key for good testosterone production. There are a number of different B Vitamins, many of which are found in testosterone boosting foods. One B Vitamin which plays a very direct role in testosterone production is Vitamin B6 which supresses the production of estrogen, thereby helping testosterone levels to rise! Oats are an excellent source of a variety of B Vitamins and therefore are one of a range of excellent testosterone boosting foods! For more info on B Vitamins and their role in testosterone production go here.
Lemons
Lemons, along with other citrus fruits, are great testosterone boosting foods! Much like garlic they help to lower your levels of cortisol which means testosterone can be more readily produced. Not only that but they contain vitamin A which is required for the production of testosterone and can help lower estrogen level which means testosterone can be more effective.
Salmon
Good quality wild salmon is an excellent addition to the list of testosterone boosting foods because it contains magnesium, vitamin B and omega-3s which we have already established work to increase testosterone levels. Not only this though, it also helps lower the levels of the ‘Sex Hormone Binding Globulin’ which makes testosterone non-functional. If this is lowered testosterone can have more of an impact on your body.
Tuna
Tuna is an excellent source of Vitamin D which, according to researchers at Graz Medical University in Austria, can help boost testosterone levels by up to 90%! Vitamin D helps to maintain sperm count and tuna is an excellent way to get this particular vitamin, especially if you aren’t able to spend much time outside!
Bananas
Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which is known to help boost testosterone levels. Bananas are also excellent for maintaining energy levels and reducing antioxidants so make the perfect on the go snack!
Book A Consultation Today
Arrange your consultation with one of our experts today. To book, please call our Patient Care Team on 020 7191 2378, email secretary@mariongluckclinic.com or use our book an appointment form.
Loved this? Follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with articles from It Must Be My Hormones!
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by alezzy13: 1:40am On May 24, 2020
Kimzo:
So I once posted this here under a different moniker, and am doing so again because this thing has really hampered my level if confidence and I can't even remember the last time I pulled off my short, just for the sake of been body-shamed

I felt this pain on my right side chest for the first time December 2016 when I went for my NYSC, gradually the nipple became bigger with little or no pain at times, I just really need help as to how I can go about this, I once visited the hospital and was told to go for scan, came back and was given some drugs to buy, up till this very moment I haven't seen that drug in any pharmacist or chemist, someone should help me with how best to handle this please.... This thing as made me consider suicide lots of times, and I was told at the hospital that what I have is GYNECOMASTIA...

Am 25

Please move this to FP Mod.. Thank you...

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

You can check out this thread and perhaps contact those that successfully did surgery

https://www.nairaland.com/4286740/gynecomastia-needed-photos-attached/8#88243451
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Gynecomastia: 5:51am On May 30, 2020
How the surgery is done

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2020
Titay:
use stc30 and lumps will disappear. Pchat me for more information. You don't need surgery few packs of stc30 will remove whatever lumps you are feeling. It is well

How many have you made to "disappear" with your over-hyped stc30??

I keep telling you thieves that that product is just a supplement that has no healing power, but you and your fraudulent squad will never hear.

Your stc30 contains antioxidants, and antioxidants can't just make swellings disappear.
I hope you know such things like VitC, E, selenium, etc, are also antioxidants, and yet, have not been "curing" all diseases in the world?
Well, most of you are just marketers who just want food on their tables. I understand the Nigerian situation very well.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Titay(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

How many have you made to "disappear" with your over-hyped stc30??

I keep telling you thieves that that product is just a supplement that has no healing power, but you and your fraudulent squad will never hear.

Your stc30 contains antioxidants, and antioxidants can't just make swellings disappear.
I hope you know such things like VitC, E, selenium, etc, are also antioxidants, and yet, have not been "curing" all diseases in the world?
Well, most of you are just marketers who just want food on their tables. I understand the Nigerian situation very well.
well you have said well. But have you researched about stc30? it is not a supplement but a stem cell therapy. That goes into your blood stream and reactivate your stem cells and rejuvenate and replicate more stem cells in the body. Well Góogle is your friend. I am not here to market any product. You can get it on jumia or from any member of superlife. I have seen many people's live changed. Instead of condemning
any product why not Google about it. Why would I see someone suffering and I would offer my 2cent advise.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2020
man nipple: apply for surgery.

shikena

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Janosky: 11:01pm On May 31, 2020
Kimzo:

Please Call 08037521114. Explain your issue to him. He knows what to do. This could be the game changer for your situation..
Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by Leonthomas6411: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Hi, Good afternoon.

I’m currently talking with a surgeon from anambra about my gynecomastia.

I’d like to have a talk with you if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... How Do I Get Over This. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Leonthomas6411:

Hi, Good afternoon.

I’m currently talking with a surgeon from anambra about my gynecomastia.

I’d like to have a talk with you if you don’t mind.

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike: Doctors Tell Their Side Of The Story. / Health Effects Of GSM Masts / Ebola: What You Are Not Being Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.