Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr (847 Views)

Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th / Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Lmouthpiece: 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Makinde is a man with good heart

PDP governors are doing well for their people I must say .

God bless the people's governor , His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde (GSM)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by sageb: 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Makinde is a man with good heart

PDP governors are doing well for their people I must say .

God bless the people's governor , His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde (GSM)
I concur, he is a visionary leader. The pacesetter GSM
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
sageb:
I concur, he is a visionary leader. The pacesetter GSM

Where is Lalastic.lala when you needs him grin

My dear governor has done it again .

Something no APC governor and president will ever do.
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Orestino(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Ogun state has paid since yesterday.. Dapo Abiodun and Ogun workers no dey shout grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Orestino(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Where is Lalasticlala when you needs him grin

My dear governor has done it again .

Something no APC governor and president will ever do.

Stop saying what you dont know
Ogun state is an APC state and the governor has paid since yesterday.. we dont do things for the gram here

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
I know that Useless Supreme court governor of Imo state won't pay salaries till he looted enough
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Orestino:

Stop saying what you dont know
Ogun state is an APC state and the governor has paid since yesterday.. we dont do things for the gram here
[/s]
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by senatordave1(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

You sound pained that is why you childishly canceled his posts.apc will always set the pace.down pdp boy

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
It pays to vote pdp than janja..weed cults into any office

Nice one.....Makinde..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by AtikuNetwork: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
I want to start hearing more about Makinde's project commissions. As the only PDP governor in southwest expectations from him are high but so far I have not been impressed at all. I am speaking as an objective PDP member that refuses to support mediocrity. Paying salary on time should not be seen as an achievement in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2020
senatordave1:

You sound pained that is why you childishly canceled his posts.apc will always set the pace.down pdp boy

Buhari led APC governement is about to run Nigeria into recession according to the honourable minister of finance in just 5 years in government.

Is APC not a useless party ?

Answer the question with the little sincerity left in you .
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by BlackfireX: 4:41pm On May 22, 2020
Makinde always showing off, see we the Oyo state people will vote him out come 2023....

We want an all APC state.
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by yesloaded: 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I want to start hearing more about Makinde's project commissions. As the only PDP governor in southwest expectations from him are high but so far I have not been impressed at all. I am speaking as an objective PDP member that refuses to support mediocrity. Paying salary on time should not be seen as an achievement in this day and age.
You have good point

Paying salaries is good but education, road, health, & other sectors must be touched

We need more than salaries

1 Like

Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by olaboy33(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
yesloaded:

You have good point

Paying salaries is good but education, road, health, & other sectors must be touched

We need more than salaries

Makinde simply do small things in big ways to deceive the good people of Oyo.

Nothing concrete has been put in place.
Governance is more than doing big man with good heart up and down.
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by LibertyRep: 4:54pm On May 22, 2020
The worst time to be a worker in private institutions, especially the private schools.

It's well
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Jostoman: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
you are deceiving yourself oga, you are not a PDP member
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Sunshineg5(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2020
Makinde Media Almanjiri are coming to do bamiala now grin
They would celebrate this like he is about to commission a world class project
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by Justiceleague1: 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Makinde Media Almanjiri are coming to do bamiala now grin

They would celebrate this like he is about to commission a world class project

See how you are bringing your own brother down simply cos he's not in APC!
Yoruba people Sha!!!!
Re: Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr by AtikuNetwork: 1:58pm On May 25, 2020
Jostoman:
you are deceiving yourself oga, you are not a PDP member

And you are a zombie if you are against my comment. Opposition is not madness. It is sycophants like you that contribute to the underperformance of politicians. I tell it like it is.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Ag. Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary / Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals / Pump Price Increase: Buhari Remains The Greatest Nigerian Political Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.