Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Death Trap In Certain International Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Trap In Certain International Aides (172 Views)

See A Road Like Death Trap In Kwara / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Death Trap In Certain International Aides by wasol: 4:42pm On May 22, 2020
THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES FIELD, aka The Gideon's Squad.

THE MYSTERIES BEHIND CERTAIN INTERNATIONAL AIDES

Excerpt from:
YOUR EXCELLENCIES, BLOOD IS CRYING FOR VENGEANCE, JESUS IS WEEPING AND AFRICA IS IN DANGER.
Published; 3rd June, 2014.
BY Child-of-God John-Sogbete Princewill.

[7] THE MYSTERIES BEHIND CERTAIN INTERNATIONAL AIDES
When I turned, I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST, soaked in tears, as He (JESUS CHRIST) sat in a white plastic chair in my room, weeping. “Many dreams, visions, revelations and trances had been given to many eyes from the year 2005 till now, of military actions, wars and conflicts, while some were also shown the great and wonderful pictures of the new African nations, but unfortunately, most of the people don’t know, nor understand what they have been shown,” the Angel concluded. Moments of silence followed, then the LORD JESUS CHRIST raised up His face from the facedown position while he was sobbing and weeping, and He (Jesus CHRIST) continued... “this can only happen if African nations and her leaders ignore my words, my people and warnings, because the blood thirsty violent demonic forces behind the violent crises, confusion, wars and devastating disasters in America, Asia and the Middle-Easth, are about to invade and take over Africa, and if allowed, her (Africa’s) entire fabrics shall be eaten off, and she’ll be left in skeletal form. Oh Africa my Africa, you have too many beautiful sisters, speaking good and smooth English without genuine love, therefore, stop waiting and depending on aides (help) for you have all it takes to be independent, and the key is also before you, therefore arise and save your land. Oh my people (Africans) light up your land and be vigilant because, your land is about to be exposed to bizarre pollution and defilement. Those demonic powers in high places and their agents, responsible for satanism, homosexualism, lesbianism, bestiality and many yet unpopular and unspeakable abominations, are about to fully invade Africa with bags of aides (help) and this is a preordained move by Satan to indirectly buy national conscience with well-created and corporate rules, laws and bylaws, backed by supportive governments, to protect their programs,... so the day, any of the recipient nations say no to satanic religions and devilish ritualistic practices (homosexualism, lesbianism, bestiality and their likes) being the devil's arrangement, sanctions are threatened or imposed, and aide services withdrawn. For Satan do know that, the day any real human practically indulge in such practices, MY FATHER (GOD) and I (JESUS CHRIST) shall turn our back on that man for the enemy to destroy, for he had sold his/her soul deliberately to the devil, and so it is for any nation which directly or indirectly endorse or allow it. Therefore my people should be wise that, they no longer be destroyed for lack of knowledge because, Satan is aware, that I am a character of holiness, righteousness and purity, just as he is also aware of my presence, love and great plans for African nations in this new age. Thus, this plan from the pit of hell, so as to use the government and the people to provoke me to anger, that I may turn my back on them, for he (Satan) knows the porous foundations upon which, Africa was built, thereby, open to his (devil’s) easy entry and quick destruction, should I (JESUS CHRIST), MY FATHER (GOD) and indeed, the entire heavenly government turn our back on Africa.

visit: www.messengerjspee..com/2014/06/m?=1

or our YouTube channel:
Good-Shepherd's TV

OR CALL: +234-816-233-7208,
+234-802-964-3864, +234-806-888-4458.

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE IN HIS ARMS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE...

(1) (Reply)

A New Better "Nigeria" Is Possible - Visualize It! Here It Is: / Financial Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciary, Commendable—nasarawa Speaker / Eid-el-fitr: Abia Speaker Celebrates Muslim Community In Abia, Calls For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.