Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural (330 Views)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural by Buezejames: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
Latest updates of Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sports etc are available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

An American Lady, Jabrena, from Georgia in the US, had the bouty-boosting procedure after becoming determined to get away from her “beanpole” physique.

However, she was left in pain and with an unsightly posterior when the implants rotated painfully inside her.

She said: “I just want a little, cute, nice toot buttt and not this big honk that I have back here.”

Jabrena has since appeared on E! TV show, Botched in a desperate bid to repair the surgery and get the bm she always dreamed of.

She told surgeons: “Two weeks after surgery the swelling started to kind of go down and you could see the implant kind of on the side. It was like a crease.

And because of this “implant malposition”, they wouldn’t stay in place and were moving around inside her body.

Jabrena’s original surgeon offered to try to fix her posterior for £3,000 but she decided to seek a second opinion on the TV show.

Dr Dubrow described the situation as a “buttt dilemma”, and said: “We certainly want to help you, but we don’t want to restore you to a place that you hate.”

He added: “Not only are the implants in a pocket that’s way too big, but they’re in the wrong plane in the pocket, allowing them to flip around too easily.

“The problem is, if I just take the implants out, she’ll have so much sagging skin and no projection that I’ll be trading one big problem for another even bigger problem.”

Dr Dubrow removed Jabrena’s implants and fluid from her buttockkks and replaced them with a smaller, better-shaped posterior.

Watch below
teni d great dancer.plz subscribe for morehttps://youtu.be/B0nkhqstl00

Read more latest updates here:https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/woman-reveals-how-her-husband-rough-handles-her-during-sexbeats-her-until-he-ejaculates-pregnancy/

Re: OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural by Iceberg3: 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
Just imagine rubbish!!!

Even as a man,I can dash you

grin
Re: OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural by livingspringass(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2020
u never see somechin, lol!
Re: OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
just to get the attention of MEN...
Re: OUGH!! Ladies Say No To Fake Bum Bum Implant Surgery.be Thankful To The Natural by illicit(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
Idi ofo, Idi Oshi, Idi Iya....

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Incredible Health Benefits Of Better Kola / Become A 1 Hour Man And Not 1 Minute Man / Chinese Authorities Confirm Case Of Bubonic Plague In Inner Mongolia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.