Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

All Hope Is Lost. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Hope Is Lost. (590 Views)

How To Check BVN Online If Phone Number Is Lost / All Hope Is Lost. / Africa’s Only Hope Is Industrialisation - Geese Theory Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hope Is Lost. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
Good day the good people of nairaland.Pls I'm sorry for creating this topic in the business section and I created this moniker last week.Its not as if am a popular person here but my situation and the constant abuse of people led me to do this and someone reported me for being a thief because I asked for help on my former moniker.Since this corona lockdown I have found various means to make money as I was searching for a job before the lockdown.I tried to call some of my family members for help since it's only my mother and my siblings since my father passed on to glory.I was either not answered or given one excuse or the other.The neighbours I have won't even look at your side, people that said they would contribute to help my family after my father's death up till today all was audio.I have been looking around my area for where I can carry sand to build houses.But nowhere in sight due to the lockdown.Someone introduced me to a legit online site for making money but I don't even have money to buy or set up anything.I tried to get money from online loan apps but they give excuses after collecting all your info.I might not even be able to pay later sef.Most times I pity my mum and ask myself how I would try and get money legally to make her happy.So I have come here to beg for help financially.If you have enough and can pls spare me anything.Im not begging for money even to eat though I know there's hunger in the land to even if I see garri to drink I would drink water and sleep.Im pls asking for money to help me learn and register for the money making scheme my friend suggested to me.I also asked him for a loan but he started giving me excuses.I want to make money even if it is little by little so I wouldn't be a liability to my mum and come here and disgrace myself again by this act of begging I've done.Pls help me out.Im even typing with the freebasics data service.

Pls you can carry out any investigation you want.If I wanted to scam I wouldn't be doing this and also because no one owes me anything here as I'm pls asking for a favor.I want my life to be better so as to help my mum, siblings and people around me and even those that didn't help me in my time of troubles because I know this too shall pass.If you are convinced that I'm for real pls my account number is on my signature/profile.God bless every nairalander.
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Yuceeluv(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2020
You are not a forgotten soul dear!
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
Yuceeluv:
You are not a forgotten soul dear!
Thank you ma
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by opeyehmmy(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
It is well with you.
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Greatzeus(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Babyboy4life:
Good day the good people of nairaland.Pls I'm sorry for creating this topic in the business section and I created this moniker last week.Its not as if am a popular person here but my situation and the constant abuse of people led me to do this and someone reported me for being a thief because I asked for help on my former moniker.Since this corona lockdown I have found various means to make money as I was searching for a job before the lockdown.I tried to call some of my family members for help since it's only my mother and my siblings since my father passed on to glory.I was either not answered or given one excuse or the other.The neighbours I have won't even look at your side, people that said they would contribute to help my family after my father's death up till today all was audio.I have been looking around my area for where I can carry sand to build houses.But nowhere in sight due to the lockdown.Someone introduced me to a legit online site for making money but I don't even have money to buy or set up anything.I tried to get money from online loan apps but they give excuses after collecting all your info.I might not even be able to pay later sef.Most times I pity my mum and ask myself how I would try and get money legally to make her happy.So I have come here to beg for help financially.If you have enough and can pls spare me anything.Im not begging for money even to eat though I know there's hunger in the land to even if I see garri to drink I would drink water and sleep.Im pls asking for money to help me learn and register for the money making scheme my friend suggested to me.I also asked him for a loan but he started giving me excuses.I want to make money even if it is little by little so I wouldn't be a liability to my mum and come here and disgrace myself again by this act of begging I've done.Pls help me out.Im even typing with the freebasics data service.

Pls you can carry out any investigation you want.If I wanted to scam I wouldn't be doing this and also because no one owes me anything here as I'm pls asking for a favor.I want my life to be better so as to help my mum, siblings and people around me and even those that didn't help me in my time of troubles because I know this too shall pass.If you are convinced that I'm for real pls my account number is on my signature/profile.God bless every nairalander.
[/s]
Shameless good for nothing men pointing to their fathers house with their left finger. Scammers thieves opening account daily with different stories.
If you too daft to think of just one thing that you could do to make a living no matter how little. Why not just contact covid 19 and get it over with. Death is better than shame,at least to some of us. We know some people are shameless beggers.
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Shameless good for nothing men pointing to their fathers house with their left finger. Scammers thieves opening account daily with different stories.
If you too daft to think of just one thing that you could do to make a living no matter how little. Why not just contact covid 19 and get it over with. Death is better than shame,at least to some of us. We know some people are shameless beggers.
Thank you sir for your opinion.Well at least you said what's on your mind.If you think my story is fake then so be it But what I know is that tough times don't last forever.I have been insulted more than this but when one is pushed to the brink he wouldn't mind anything that comes his way.There are a lot of scammers here that is why I said If anybody needs proof would be willing to submit anything including my birth certificate.Every option I tried to get help failed that is why I brought it to nairaland.The least you could have done sir is to pass across your message without insulting me.If I wished you to contact covid-19 and die horribly because of something you did.Im sure I would be insulted from now to tomorrow.As I'm seeking for help im Looking out for small jobs if they are available.Nobody is owing me anything even my mother so it is if anybody that Is willing to help that sees I'm sincere that would .I know with time and God's help all this would be a thing of the past.The act of begging brings ridicule and shame but when faced with no choice I rather beg than steal.Thank you.
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by stagger: 1:23am On May 23, 2020
Babyboy4life:

Thank you sir for your opinion.Well at least you said what's on your mind.If you think my story is fake then so be it But what I know is that tough times don't last forever.I have been insulted more than this but when one is pushed to the brink he wouldn't mind anything that comes his way.There are a lot of scammers here that is why I said If anybody needs proof would be willing to submit anything including my birth certificate.Every option I tried to get help failed that is why I brought it to nairaland.The least you could have done sir is to pass across your message without insulting me.If I wished you to contact covid-19 and die horribly because of something you did.Im sure I would be insulted from now to tomorrow.As I'm seeking for help im Looking out for small jobs if they are available.Nobody is owing me anything even my mother so it is if anybody that Is willing to help that sees I'm sincere that would .I know with time and God's help all this would be a thing of the past.The act of begging brings ridicule and shame but when faced with no choice I rather beg than steal.Thank you.

You need to stop this begging crap and hit the road tomorrow. Offer to do some menial stuff for people. Wash clothes, run errands, cut grass, do something. Abi you no get one single skill you can offer for money? I refuse to believe this.

1 Like

Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Nobody: 1:36am On May 23, 2020
stagger:

You need to stop this begging crap and hit the road tomorrow. Offer to do some menial stuff for people. Wash clothes, run errands, cut grass, do something. Abi you no get one single skill you can offer for money? I refuse to believe this.
Thanks a lot sir.Honestly I've tried looking for jobs.I do look for building construction sites where I can help out with work or being a waiter if my place was an estate I would have made some cool cash as my cousins far from me do some small jobs there but where I stay is somehow impoverished and even when everything was alright and there were jobs they tend to owe people a lot.But there hasn't been one around.If not for this partial lockdown stuff I wouldn't do this as I can move miles just to look for a job no matter how small it is.Honestly if there was any other way I could get cash I wouldn't do this making me resort to the act of begging.Even though I know it's shameful but bro I've tried every means I could think off even trying to get loans from loan apps but no headway.I am currently looking for how I would raise money to buy a laptop after this lockdown so I can continue to learn skills online to help my life and take care of my family.I saw a thread on fiverr freelance in the business section And I hope I get some cash miraculously to set up and start to earn money with skills I hope to learn.Thanks sir for your advice and not insulting me.
Re: All Hope Is Lost. by Zyzxx10: 2:27am On May 23, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Bro you could have passed your message without all these insults especially the one on death.What if he is now right?I know of some private school teachers who are having a hard time now because of this pandemic.At least he even said he wants to register for stuff that would better his life and won't make him come here again instead of the normal anthem of ive not eaten for 5 days or I need money to buy drugs.Remember all hands are not equal and I know there are a lot of scammers here and because Iraq is a terrorist country doesn't mean that everyone there is a terrorist.You never can tell tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Like Youtube Videos ($100+) | FREE Make Money Online / Microsoft Excel And Why You Still Need To Learn Now Before Its Too Late. / Benefits Of Aadhaar Pay & Cash Deposit In AEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.