Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Day I Will Never Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day I Will Never Forget (205 Views)

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Will Never Forget by Miwasky: 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
I remember that year 2015 valentine day, went out with some Bosses then and we started having countless bottles of vodka from 7am till 12 noon . The last thing I remembered was starting my car and driving off.

I woke up the following day with cousins, uncle and Auntie close to my bed with wet towel on my face that I passed out for 24 hours then my cousins said to me what have you done to yourself that I was involved in an accident with my car and killed 2 people, that my car was damaged beyond repair and that the police are waiting for me to wake up. I cried and cried and cried till there was no strength left in me only for me to put on my cloth went downstairs to meet the police and saw my car parking outside untouched without any scratch How I drove that car that day still remain a mystery but that marked the end of drinking.

It also proved a myth that no matter how drunk you are you might still drive

Pls don’t try it is highly dangerous. I escaped it but it might not be same with you.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget by illicit(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
Thank God you didn't crash....

The day I will never forget is my birthday grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget by bammo: 9:51pm On May 22, 2020
embarassed
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget by bammo: 9:54pm On May 22, 2020
Miwasky:
I remember that year 2015 valentine day, went out with some Bosses then and we started having countless bottles of vodka from 7am till 12 noon . The last thing I remembered was starting my car and driving off.

I woke up the following day with cousins, uncle and Auntie close to my bed with wet towel on my face that I passed out for 24 hours then my cousins said to me what have you done to yourself that I was involved in an accident with my car and killed 2 people, that my car was damaged beyond repair and that the police are waiting for me to wake up. I cried and cried and cried till there was no strength left in me only for me to put on my cloth went downstairs to meet the police and saw my car parking outside untouched without any scratch How I drove that car that day still remain a mystery but that marked the end of drinking.

It also proved a myth that no matter how drunk you are you might still drive

Pls don’t try it is highly dangerous. I escaped it but it might not be same with you.
So, did you go to jail for killing those people?

(1) (Reply)

Know How Your Networking System Work. / Ogbeogonogo Market On Fire!!! / Blame Yourself If You're Still Broke After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.