Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved (580 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
Using a work email doesnt matter when creating an upwork account I must tell you. It is more logical than you think. Getting approved is by the grace of God, coupled with some technical prowess.
There are no steps actually, but there are people who will get it approved for you. Don't be deceived that using a work email or filling up your education or certifications will get you approved.
This is not an advert!
I'm using this medium to help you all in need of an upwork account. All you need to do is to send a whatsapp message (08.11.66.71.284) and I will help you get your account approved for a token.
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
hello
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
I'm here for you
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2020
*List of 40 Skills to Offer on Upwork:*

*You can actually work and earn from home (as a freelancer) with an approved upwork account if you have any of this skill as listed below;*

1. Copywriting (the most sought after High Income Skill this period!!!)
2. PHP Development
3. Graphic Design
4. Data Entry
5. Content Writing (Articles, Resume & Cover letter, etc)
6. Creative Writing (Fiction, Short Story, Poetry, etc)
7. Ghostwriting
8. Editing, Proofreading & Paraphrasing
9. Internet Research
10. Javascript Development
11. Web Design
12. HTML Development
13. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
14. Social Media Marketing & Management
15. Logo Design
16. Virtual Assistant
17. Lead Generation
18. Android App Development
19. jQuery Development
20. iOS App Development
21. Email Marketing
22. Customer Service
23. Illustration
24. Video Production
25. Audio Production
26. Sales
27. Digital Marketing
28. Transcription
29. Animation
30. Online Collaboration and Remote Working
31. Accountancy
32. Blockchain (Bitcoin, etc)
33. Cloud Computing
34. UI/UX Design
35. Artificial Intelligence
36. Data Science
37. Digital Design
38. Computer-Aided Manufacturing and Design (CAM & CAD)
39. MATLAB
40. Scientific Computing

Take a look at those skills. You’ll surely fall under one at least.

*Contact me through DM/Inbox now to get your upwork account approved with a little token* 08116671284
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
Get your upwork account approved now
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
nnadychuks:
*List of 40 Skills to Offer on Upwork:*

*You can actually work and earn from home (as a freelancer) with an approved upwork account if you have any of this skill as listed below;*

1. Copywriting (the most sought after High Income Skill this period!!!)
2. PHP Development
3. Graphic Design
4. Data Entry
5. Content Writing (Articles, Resume & Cover letter, etc)
6. Creative Writing (Fiction, Short Story, Poetry, etc)
7. Ghostwriting
8. Editing, Proofreading & Paraphrasing
9. Internet Research
10. Javascript Development
11. Web Design
12. HTML Development
13. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
14. Social Media Marketing & Management
15. Logo Design
16. Virtual Assistant
17. Lead Generation
18. Android App Development
19. jQuery Development
20. iOS App Development
21. Email Marketing
22. Customer Service
23. Illustration
24. Video Production
25. Audio Production
26. Sales
27. Digital Marketing
28. Transcription
29. Animation
30. Online Collaboration and Remote Working
31. Accountancy
32. Blockchain (Bitcoin, etc)
33. Cloud Computing
34. UI/UX Design
35. Artificial Intelligence
36. Data Science
37. Digital Design
38. Computer-Aided Manufacturing and Design (CAM & CAD)
39. MATLAB
40. Scientific Computing

Take a look at those skills. You’ll surely fall under one at least.

*Contact me through DM/Inbox now to get your upwork account approved with a little token* 08116671284

How can I know that my bid proposal for a job on freelancer have been approved.
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
geniusmaco:

How can I know that my bid proposal for a job on freelancer have been approved.
"Freelancer" as a freelancing platform is a long thing... You hardly get jobs and even if you do, their rates are really low. Can you imagine someone offering me $5 for a 3000 word article on freelancer? lol.
My first job as a freelancer was when I was using "Peopleperhour". I was offered 7 pounds per 500-600 words article on sports.

Currently I use Fiverr and Upwork; I'm even thinking of making freelancing a full time job, but man needs to face school too. Computer science in FUTO isn't giving me enough space cos I need to learn programming, not because writing isn't paying, but I don't want to graduate and not being able to express my programming or networking prowess...

All for just a simple question right? I'm just trying to tell ya Freelancer is a waste of time. Try Fiverr or Upwork. If you need help with upwork approval, you can always reach me on whatsapp (08116671284)
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
nnadychuks:
"Freelancer" as a freelancing platform is a long thing... You hardly get jobs and even if you do, their rates are really low. Can you imagine someone offering me $5 for a 3000 word article on freelancer? lol.
My first job as a freelancer was when I was using "Peopleperhour". I was offered 7 pounds per 500-600 words article on sports.

Currently I use Fiverr and Upwork; I'm even thinking of making freelancing a full time job, but man needs to face school too. Computer science in FUTO isn't giving me enough space cos I need to learn programming, not because writing isn't paying, but I don't want to graduate and not being able to express my programming or networking prowess...

All for just a simple question right? I'm just trying to tell ya Freelancer is a waste of time. Try Fiverr or Upwork. If you need help with upwork approval, you can always reach me on whatsapp (08116671284)

You typed all these sentences without giving me an answer. Chaii... illiteracy.
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
geniusmaco:

You typed all these sentences without giving me an answer. Chaii... illiteracy.
LOL okay Mr. Literate... I wouldn't need to explain more with your certificate of literacy. Maybe that should help you know when a client approves your proposal. grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
Hi there
Re: Simple Steps To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by nnadychuks(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
Approval assured. Send a text now

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Investment That Will Wow Your Mind / Earn A Better Living For Free / Paycentre Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.