Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (41008 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by Leo3333: 1:10am On May 24, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

They could not prosecute him because of the powers that stood in his defense.

If this paedophile is lucky, he will find powers to stand in his defense and he case will be reviewed and hence, regain freedom.

Just pray to always find favor where there seem to be none.
You know DSS wouldn't have arrested that guy in the first place if he actually didn't try something fishy.
[/s]

Repulsive trash as always!
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by Eriggs: 8:08am On May 24, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
gosh!
is this what it takes to support buhari?

no wonder shocked
. religion bigot lik u. who naked no dey shook hand for pocket. watch out wit dis ur 2nd moniker

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:13am On May 24, 2020
Eriggs:
. religion bigot lik u. who naked no dey shook hand for pocket. watch out wit dis ur 2nd moniker
sorry bro do i know you?
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by HacheNoire: 12:08pm On May 24, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
gosh!
is this what it takes to support buhari?

no wonder shocked

It takes vast and intellectual minds to be able to decipher informations`s and constructively criticise. Though am aware not everybody has the gift due to some genetic mutations that is mostly inherited as at time of copulation of people with dominant genes of stupidity, Its still been a known fact that quality education can "minimize" this demeaning traits.

Over 60% of people who fall below the poverty line fall in this class and find it very difficult, if not impossible to make it in life.
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
HacheNoire:

iT takes vast and intellectual minds to be able to decipher informations`s and constructively criticise. Though am aware not everybody has the gift due to some genetic mutations that is mostly inherited as at time of copulation of people with dominant genes of stupidity, Its still been a known fact that quality education can erase this "minimize" this demeaning traits.

Over 60% of people who fall below the poverty line fall in this class and find it very difficult, if not impossible to make it in life.
bullcrap
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by HacheNoire: 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:

bullcrap

Amazing!

One of the best words you stated in months.

I feel you catching up with your vocabulary very well. Thats a good sign you determined to escape the realm you find yourself.

I know its difficult breaking from a realm one was birthed into and why I am encouraged to support you.

You see, the world only talks about poverty forgetting that stupidity is the root cause of poverty. Like when the World health Organization and countries were deliberating on the need to curb the world population via controlled birth and abortion, I personally was against it as "VALID" baby`s born into the world add to our numbers and strength. I saw stupidity as the major thing which should be curbed as its a notable fact that its hereditary. So my conclusion was that stupid people should be stopped from copulating. That way, we would be reducing the numbers of new ones birthed into the world and same time fighting poverty
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by Tokoz50: 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

Amazing!

One of the best words you stated in months.

I feel you catching up with your vocabulary very well. Thats a good sign you determined to escape the realm you find yourself.

I know its difficult breaking from a realm one was birthed into and why I am encouraged to support you.

You see, the world only talks about poverty forgetting that stupidity is the root cause of poverty. Like when the World health Organization and countries were deliberating on the need to curb the world population via controlled birth and abortion, I personally was against it as "VALID" baby`s born into the world add to our numbers and strength. I saw stupidity as the major thing which should be curbed as its a notable fact that its hereditary. So my conclusion was that stupid people should be stopped from copulating. That way, we would be reducing the numbers of new ones birthed into the world and same time fighting poverty
[/s]
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by CzarChris(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2020
Solorrman3310:
just say the truth that yellow was a Muslim and u want him hang not even 30 or 50 years imprisonment u want him death. What abt ur religion that gave u the warrant to fvck not somebodies child but ur own blood mother who wears mini skirt and dance in the name of being educated and advanced human beings ?
Your lack of understanding is not just legendary, and breath taking. Your display of arrogance in your ignorance is totally something else. I have so many Muslim friends, but they don't reason the way you do. They are well traveled and enlightened, but you see some of you northern Muslims that grew up in the almajiri system that conditioned your brains to be moronic is something else. No wonder you and your jihadist brothers behave like animals, bombing children hospitals and killing women.
How can you support a pediohile for crying out loud? A fully grown man that kidnaps and rapes a 13year old girl, stealing her childhood in the process. No wonder the rising cases of VVF is so common in the North and the ones that escape VVF end up with Pelvic Cancer at a later age, the high number of cases of Pelvic Cancer in the North is alarming. Because girls pelvises are not allowed to mature naturally before it's forced to carry a baby. Is this not an aberation? Are you not tired of your politicians stealling and taking all the opportunities belonging to you and your people for their generations unborn and they use religion and tribalism to blind you, while they do the opposite.
Wake up!!! If you wish to.
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by BigIyanga: 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

What is good for the goose suits that gander as well.

If they could set that sim card scammer free to the point he's even suing DSS for 10million naira, then anyone can aswell stand in defense of an accused paedophile.

You can't choose to believe the sim card scammer is innocent and then despise another person for believing the alleged paedophile is innocent.
That would be hypocrisy
Common sense and logic are lost on you. Child molester/kidnapper has been found guilty by the courts while the same court found DSS guilty of violating Sim card buyer’s rights...both Ese and sim card buyers are victims as ruled court
Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
Solorrman3310:
I can only tell u what is Jesus since u asked. Jesus was the man that once came to Jerusalem only sent by God to the Jews but afterward vagabonds claimed he was a 3 in 1 equals to 1 God who cried,got beaten and died,he was the only said God in history to be having natural automatic follow-come automatic penix and ultimate usable anus. There was never a known history where God goes to toilet to shitt and urinate except for him.
You are disgusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.