Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others (2749 Views)

Game House In Ado-ekiti, Ekiti State / Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours / Help! I Want Your Advise On How To Open And Run A Game House (2) (3) (4)

Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
More info later, converting middle and top floor that we just rented, thinking of games/mini fast food/bakery etc, 4 businesses can run fine if the warehouses are split.

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by Weblord2000(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by EmmySparky(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
u try
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by seyekan(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2020
Great idea.. especially the bakery
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by techycontents(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2020
Bro , this time around, just add BET9ja or the likes to it. ..

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2020
techycontents:
Bro , this time around, just add BET9ja or the likes to it. ..

Considering it
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by techycontents(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2020
crafteck:

Considering it
Good. I also have a viewing Center but currently I don't have enough funds to invest big in Gaming and bringing in a Bet shop.. I have gotten myself an Xbox one S , looking to add a Ps4 soon .

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2020
techycontents:

Good. I also have a viewing Center but currently I don't have enough funds to invest big in Gaming and bringing in a Bet shop.. I have gotten myself an Xbox one S , looking to add a Ps4 soon .

We had a nice run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obeTuaklI_o
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by techycontents(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2020
crafteck:

We had a nice run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obeTuaklI_o
Yeah. I followed your thread back then
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by Chidexter(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2020
crafteck:
More info later, converting middle and top floor that we just rented, thinking of games/mini fast food/bakery etc, 4 businesses can run fine if the warehouses are split.

What happened to the other game house bro?. I remember that thread of yours
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by Raptor2cool: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
which state abeg?
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by ShitStain(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
Following
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2020
Chidexter:

What happened to the other game house bro?. I remember that thread of yours

Landlord issue, need for something bigger, space required to add more biz while spending on 1 power source,need to try new things.

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by Chidexter(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
crafteck:

Landlord issue, need for something bigger, space required to add more biz while spending on 1 power source,need to try new things.

Okay, I understand. Hoping to learn a few things as well, carry go.
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by fattprince(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2020
crafteck:

Considering it
bro please I will like to work for you. I will be very honest sir.
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2020
fattprince:

bro please I will like to work for you. I will be very honest sir.

Message me, your location is very important ooo
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by fattprince(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2020
crafteck:

Message me, your location is very important ooo
I live in Bariga. Ilaje to be precise. Not far from Unilag.
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by typicalgamer(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
this my guy get eye for nice location
even a POS stand would be great in there if the security is tight enough

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by Freaktion(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:
this my guy get eye for nice location

even a POS stand would be great in there if the security is tight enough

You just gave me another idea... Thx

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by typicalgamer(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

sharp man
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by chibatov(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
crafteck:

Hello sir, do you sell consoles too? I'm looking to buy the PS4 Pro and coming to you for games installation
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
chibatov:
Hello sir, do you sell consoles too? I'm looking to buy the PS4 Pro and coming to you for games installation

P4 pro with games... 180k available
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by chibatov(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
crafteck:

How many games boss. I'll need ur phone number too boss
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
chibatov:
How many games boss. I'll need ur phone number too boss

080949o380three

Fifa 20..etc about 15 games
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by gen2witch(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pls, I'm interested. Just drop your number so I can chat you. I also wanna know what other things are with the package. Thanks. Reply me asap pls.
crafteck:

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
gen2witch:
Pls, I'm interested. Just drop your number so I can chat you. I also wanna know what other things are with the package. Thanks. Reply me asap pls.

08094903803. Its 190 now bro... All accessories. Extra 10 if you need last of us 2
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2020
More pix, the current one at the roundabout cost about 4m to set up, gave me average of 500k to 700k a month, dont forget that in the 4m,the only parts that are not solid assets are rents, paint etc, the generator, furniture, tvs and games are still usable.
This new place would be costing 8 to 14m,the 2 50 kva generators i need would almost cost 4 m.

First floor would be food/bakery/ a corner for paga

Upper floor would be games/(considering laundry, male/female saloon /)

All plans subject to impromptu change.

Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by AyarmBoye(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Sorry bro.... Did you buy this building or it's on rental?
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by AyarmBoye(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello crafteck ... I have a gaming Centre..... And I operate Ps2, 3 and 4....but I have been contemplating on introducing Xbox.... Do u think it's a good idea... Like are people playing Xbox real good?
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Hello crafteck ... I have a gaming Centre..... And I operate Ps2, 3 and 4....but I have been contemplating on introducing Xbox.... Do u think it's a good idea... Like are people playing Xbox real good?

They dont play it at all around me, if ps is working for you, why try something else?
Re: Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others by crafteck(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Sorry bro.... Did you buy this building or it's on rental?

Rental.....the 2 upper floors.

Slavery:the Game / Please What Is A Graphic Card? / Football Manager 2011 Demo Now Out!