Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims (30883 Views)

Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted / Saudi Arabia Announces August 11th As First Day Of Eid Al-adha / Eid Mubarak To Muslims Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by womenareapes: 11:19pm On May 22, 2020
Sulele04:

You are the devil yourself, because all I see is descrimination and racism. I don't what to think this is what Christianity is all about. It is because of people like you Nigeria is where it is today I am sure you are not only a religion racist you are a tribalism racist. even if you are Christian do you think you will make heaven with this kind of mentality.
by there comments you shall know them! potential terrorist!

if I put my real identity you will be the first to stone me all in the name of blasphemy to ya violence gods called allah

4 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Sulele04(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
but we don't go about killing people in the name of Allah! undecided
Fool, they are not killing in the name of Allah. They are paid and sponsored by rich people who are trying to tarnish Islam image because they know it is the truth, we all know your world is built around lies so that why you don't want the truth .boko haram people are not Muslims, if you would ask me they are more Christians than Muslims.
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Sulele04(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
by there comments you shall know them! potential terrorist!

if I put my real identity you will be the first to stone me all in the name of blasphemy to ya violence gods called allah
I will not stone you what is stoning you is already in your body, I will never be a terrorist Insha Allah. If you would ask me you have the pontetial to be a terrorist you are already a racist you just need to add violence to your arsenal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by osusuallstars: 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
Notice me
Busy body
How many have helped in your village ?
Ewu ohia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by womenareapes: 11:28pm On May 22, 2020
Sulele04:

Fool, they are not killing in the name of Allah. They are paid and sponsored by rich people who are trying to tarnish Islam image because they know it is the truth, we all know your world is built around lies so that why you don't want the truth .boko haram people are not Muslims, if you would ask me they are more Christians than Muslims.
you are right! boko haram are Christians shouting no westernisation and killing in the name of Allah.

you are so intelligent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Sulele04(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
you are right! boko haram are Christians shouting no westernisation and killing in the name of Allah.

you are so intelligent.
That is what you said I am only repeting it, since boko haram is sponsored by Christian leader then all Christians are boko haram , portraying a propanganda to hide themselves from the light and truth.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by womenareapes: 11:37pm On May 22, 2020
Sulele04:

That is what you said I am only repeting it, since boko haram is sponsored by Christian leader then all Christians are boko haram , portraying a propanganda to hide themselves from the light and truth.
you too know book!

6 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Sulele04(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
you too know book!
Adof hitler was a catholican and a Christian he killed almost 6 million people. Due to your principle, we should tag all Christian killers and terrorist because adof hitler decided to be a killer

2 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by womenareapes: 11:57pm On May 22, 2020
Sulele04:

Adof hitler was a catholican and a Christian he killed almost 6 million people. Due to your principle, we should tag all Christian killers and terrorist because adof hitler decided to be a killer
is that what Muhammad told you?
undecided

you too know book I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Swagaliciousguy(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2020
Donating to terrorists. How many muslims donate to our traditional festivals or to christmas. How many muslims donate Goat fowl or cow when we sacrifice animals to the GODS of our ancestors? And here you are donating goat to a blood sacrifice for a foreign bloodthirsty arab deity which you do not even worship??!! What a waste of money. These same people will go on to curse and condemn you as a non believer KAFIR.

I might as well donate to church of Satanists. Please DO NOT encourage Nonsense under the guise of APPEASEMENT.

Nigeria is already suffering from too many problems, most of which have their root in religion.

U are the terrorist mister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by nurusystem(m): 4:42am On May 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
I know say na only Alex report fit post this nonsense

Btw I dint believe in allah only jesus is king

yes because you are not complete, Allah as mk Islam completed, You lack Prophet Muhammad pbuh that is y u only that 1/side not all the sides.
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Madas1986(m): 4:50am On May 23, 2020
womenareapes:
donating to Islam is like sponsoring the devil to keep deceiving the nation through islam
Look at one idiot who use paper to clean yansh typing rubbish I don't blame u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Madas1986(m): 4:53am On May 23, 2020
womenareapes:
and we don't Bleep or kill our religion members in the name of receiving vision

2 Likes

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Factfinder1(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2020
nurusystem:

yes because you are not complete, Allah as mk Islam completed, You lack Prophet Muhammad pbuh that is y u only that 1/side not all the sides.

May thunder strike you dead

1 Like

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by athaboi(f): 7:30am On May 23, 2020
Supermugu:
.... Please !!! Quickly rush yourself to the Nearest Psychiatric Hospital for urgent Medical Attention angry
ewu gambia
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by nurusystem(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2020
Factfinder1:

May thunder strike you dead
I pray you are not among the loser ,qurann 3:85
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2020
Sulele04:

You are the most foolish person on this earth, I can assure you no one can rival your foolishness. You are generalizing all Muslim terrorist because some bad sheeps( boko haram) decide to be terrorist you can't be more stupid than this. You Christians do all sort all horrible stuffs like adultery you sleep with your church mates up and down and expose your body even in church, infact your pastors have turned your religion to money-making business , you people have different gods(Jesus,holy Mary , father of Jesus) you don't even know the particular one you are worshipping .i think we should start generalizing all Christians (fraud,prostitute,scammers,adulterers), because some people like you have decided to be unfortunate. If you know you can't accept the truth then don't go about insulting and ridiculling Islam, mark my word you have already use your hand to bring curses on to your life . iRRITANT

Clearly im not a christian.

Also do christians commit adultery in the name of religion? But you ppl kill and rape and enslave like Cibak girls in the name of religion. You ppl commit crimes in the Name of Religion. Therefore i say its not muslims as human beings that are bad but ISLAM and the ISLAMIC RELIGION that is bad and evil!

Also having different Gods is none of your business as long as its not hurting your arse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Solorrman3310: 8:55am On May 23, 2020
womenareapes:
donating to Islam is like sponsoring the devil to keep deceiving the nation through islam
Atleast we worship a single God not 3 in 1like pop corn. U that fvck ur mother's get mouth now right ? U are not even up to the grade of being cultist or sect let alone a religion ,a religion that condone mini skirt and dancing in the name of being educated .
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Solorrman3310: 9:08am On May 23, 2020
womenareapes:
Why would u do anything in the name of Allah. U mean if i start killing people and claimed i am inspired by Jesus could that be a reason for stereotyping all Jesus followers to be killers ? Do u think if all Muslims are killers u would be sleeping at ur enugu home with two eyes closed ? If all Muslims as u said kills ,that means atleast more than 40 million people would have been death in Nigeria alone. Why are u speaking like it's coming from ur Egusi shitt ass,just because one million said Muslims claimed they are fighting as Allah commanded them in Islam then u paint over 150 million Muslims as killers what kind of a judge would u be ? It's just like sentencing 25 relatives of one killer to be hang till death,if ur father kill one person then the whole of ur innocent family should be hang is that what u mean ?
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by AlhajaChinyere: 9:56am On May 23, 2020
Osu, they need your charity in Abia state!
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by eievans(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2020
AlexReports:
Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Reaches Out To Muslims In Nigeria Ahead Of Eid-Al Filtr, Dones Goats, Prayer Mats, Kettles, Others

A noble international agency and non-governmental organization in Nigeria, the Chinwe Chibuike Foundation, known to have initiated several philanthropic and humanitarian projects in Nigeria and across international boundaries have held an Eid-Al Filtr Empowerment Outreach in Gwarinpa City, Nigeria, to support Muslim Faithfuls in the country.

During the outreach, Chinwe Chibuike Foundation donated goats, prayer Mats, kettles and other relief materials to a mosque in Gwarinpa, Abuja. According to the publicistof the outreach project, Alexreports he described the charity outreach as program to support Muslims as they conclude the Ramadan fasting today, against the Eid-Al Filtr celebration tomorrow.

Muslim Faithfuls and Beneficiaries of the Eid-Al Filtr Empowerment Outreach in Gwarinpa have expressed appreciation to the Chinwe Chibuike Foundation for the extentions of love and care. The Imam at the Gwarinpa Mosque thanked the foundation on behalf of Muslims in Abuja, for the support, stressing that it was a rare gesture, as he wished the foundation a momentous Eid-Al Filtr celebration.

Founded by a US based Nurse and Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike, the foundation has continued to create major awareness on medical issues through encouraging the people to take advantage of opportunities to get medical examination and care, reducing maternal mortality rate through family planning awareness, providing medical aids for children, adult and the aged and educating the less privileged on their rights to medical facilities.

could this be Christian based foundation
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by mamaafrik(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2020
Muslims una no dey shame,na only Christians must give ,you people can't give in return,awon oniyeye deede.

1 Like

Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Mrsserene: 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
May Allah bless and guide him.
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by Sulele04(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Clearly im not a christian.

Also do christians commit adultery in the name of religion? But you ppl kill and rape and enslave like Cibak girls in the name of religion. You ppl commit ctimes in the Name of Religion. Therefore i say its not muslims as human beings that are bad but ISLAM and the ISLAMIC RELIGION that is bad and evil!

Also havong different Gods is none of your business as lomg as its not hurting your arse.

When I said you were just foolish I was wrong, you are not just foolish you are crazy and you need medical attention. You are worshipping a prophet of allah, prophet isa who is a messager of Allah instead of you to deceive yourself in peace, you are going about tarnishing the image of Islam. I assure you will face the full wrath of Allah when you your wrong doings comes back to sting your ass. Think and rant whatever you want you are clearly unfortunate
Re: Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:07am On May 24, 2020
Sulele04:

When I said you were just foolish I was wrong, you are not just foolish you are crazy and you need medical attention. You are worshipping a prophet of allah, prophet isa who is a messager of Allah instead of you to deceive yourself in peace, you are going about tarnishing the image of Islam. I assure you will face the full wrath of Allah when you your wrong doings comes back to sting your ass. Think and rant whatever you want you are clearly unfortunate

Typical uneducated almajri. Cannot even read or comprehend english. Can't you read my moniker fool? Bloody nincompoop i told you im not a christian!

You must be confined immediately to a mental hospital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.