Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi (2084 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / Pakistani Supermodel Zara Abid Was Aboard The PIA Flight That Crashed In Karachi / Ethiopian Airways Celebrates Wizkid Aboard The Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Bharekta: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
Pakistani supermodel Zara Abid was on board the ill-fated Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) aircraft that crashed into a residential neighbourhood while on approach to the airport in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi.

The passengers’ list of the flight issued to the media, shows Zara Abid boarded the Airbus A320 passenger airliner that crashed before landing in Karachi.

Health ministry spokeswoman Meeran Yousuf told Al Jazeera by telephone that 80 people have died, with 48 bodies kept at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, Karachi's largest government hospital, and 32 at Civil Hospital Karachi, another major state-run hospital.

Yousuf said two survivors were being treated at the hospitals in Karachi, while 17 bodies have been identified so far.

At least six people who were on the ground when the airliner crashed into houses in the densely populated Model Colony area of Karachi, adjacent to the city's international airport, were being treated for their injuries, she added.

https://bluebloodz.com/index.php/2020/05/22/photos-pakistani-supermodel-zara-abid-was-aboard-flight-that-crashed-in-karachi/

Cc MissyB3, Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by notime1997: 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
Cheapest data so far

No time data service
MTN
1gb.....#380

2gb......#760

5gb.......1900
One month validity
Contact 08146946240,090634347.
Or
Are you into data buz looking for the sites where you can buy cheap data plan as rate of#330 per GB or do you want to learn how to buy cheap data by your self online for personal use and for family members or do you want to start data business and start making steady income?
Contact 08146946240, 09063434788
You can also use the site for recharging your cables, pay electric bills,buy cheap airtime, convert airtime to cash, buy waec and neco scratch cards etc.
Contact 08146946240,09063434788.
Other networks are also available.
Quick and fast delivery✈�����‍♀�
Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by budaatum: 10:25pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Omalicha nnwa like this gone cry Chai!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by raystar96(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by natnoble(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2020
No matter your beauty, wealth or even dreams it will all end one day. what will you be remembered for? where will you spend eternity?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by ValCon888: 1:53am On May 23, 2020
That plane came in too fast. Fatalities were inevitable.

I don't think the pilot had a choice landing in a densely populated area if not an abandoned or isolated field would have been preferable.

Only the black box can tell us what really happened.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:28am On May 23, 2020
ValCon888:
That plane came in too fast. Fatalities were inevitable.

I don't think the pilot had a choice landing in a densely populated area if not an abandoned or isolated field would have been preferable.

Only the black box can tell us what really happened.

RIP to the dead.
pls kindly give me the link to the plane crash thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Onyenna(m): 5:41am On May 23, 2020
Saw it on Al Jazeera....

It's a pity.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2020
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Bharekta: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
Re: PHOTOS: SUPERMODEL Zara Abid Was Aboard The Flight That Crashed In Karachi by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'my Prayer Shook USA Hotel Foundation, It Closed For 30 Years' - Pastor Adeboye / Zubby Drives One-way To Beat Traffic In Asaba: Photos & Video / “my Parents Will K*ll Me If I Join #bussitchallenge” – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.