Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Telecommunication, The New Oil Well - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecommunication, The New Oil Well (540 Views)

Vacancy In An Online Telecommunication Company / Logistics Officer In A Renowned Telecommunication Servicing Company Entry Level / Graduate Logistics Officer In A Renowned Telecommunication Servicing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by mrnelsono(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2020
Guys as we all know, recharge cards and data is the oil that fuels the internet and socialization, there no way you use your phone without recharging it.. so why not make money as you recharge.....
WhatsApp me to Know more about earning with phone through Telecoms.
Link in my signature.

Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by mrnelsono(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2020
Stop wasting your Time and money, make money in the telecoms industry now
Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by Haywhyluv: 11:16pm On May 22, 2020
How, me too won make money

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by mrnelsono(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
Chat me up
Haywhyluv:
How, me too won make money
Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by Mintyguy(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2020
mrnelsono:
Guys as we all know, recharge cards and data is the oil that fuels the internet and socialization, there no way you use your phone without recharging it.. so why not make money as you recharge.....
WhatsApp me to Know more about earning with phone through Telecoms.
Link in my signature.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by Haywhyluv: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2020
mrnelsono:
Chat me up

Ur WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication, The New Oil Well by mrnelsono(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Npower Registration Steps For June 2020 Batch C - Jobly / In Need Of A Bussiness Plan. / Police Recruitment: Complete List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.