Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

10 Kaduna Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Kaduna Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19 (243 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kaduna Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19 by LordSavioo(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ten out of 18 new Covid-19 cases in Kaduna State are members of one family, Governor Nasiru Ahmad El-Rufa’i has said. El-Rufa’i said on his Twitter handle, that the new cases were recorded in the 4 Local Government Areas of Kaduna North, Zaria, Chikun and Sabon-Gari He called on Kaduna State citizens to adhere strictly to safety measures put in place to check the spread of the virus in the state.

Also, the government has declared that there will not be Eid-el-Fitr congregational prayers in Kaduna, as part of measures to avert community transmission of the virus in the State. “18 new cases were recorded today, 10 of whom are members of one family. “14 of the new cases are from Kaduna North, two from Zaria and one each from Chikun and Sabon-Gari LGAs.” “Residents are advised to adhere to safety measures,” he said.
Re: 10 Kaduna Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19 by femiasake: 12:37am On May 23, 2020
God will help us
Re: 10 Kaduna Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19 by jidamsel43(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2020
Corona update again

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: NCDC Records 553 New Cases On Saturday 30th May, 2020. / Note The Discrepancy In NCDC Updates. / Please Help Me Answer 5 Simple Questions About Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.