Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet (959 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by beejayvince(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2020
Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 7 series over a year ago with Android 9.0 Pie and the phones are yet to get an OS upgrade. In fact, it is now looking increasingly unlikely that either phone Redmi Note 7 or Redmi Note 7 Pro will get Android 10 this month.

Xiaomi has just pushed out new Android 9.0 Pie updates to the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro. The Global and European versions of the Redmi Note 7 got updates with version V11.0.6.0PFGMIXM and V11.0.8.0.PFGEUXM respectively in the last few days. The Indian version of the Redmi Note 7 Pro has also just gotten the V11.0.9.0.PFHINXM update.

These software updates feature new security patches and minor bug fixes. They could also be the last MIUI 11 updates for both devices as they are set to get MIUI 12 from June. This probably means that Xiaomi intends to bring Android 10 to the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro next month, but that is even nine months after the release of Android 10.

https://www.smartphonecamp.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-7-and-redmi-note-7-pro-get-new-updates-but-no-android-10-yet/

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Dharyhor: 5:14am On May 23, 2020
Unlock ur bootloader

You can even get Android 11 whenever it's out with that
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by bravesoul247(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2020
Dharyhor:
Unlock ur bootloader

what's a bootloader and how does one unlock it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by festwiz(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2020
Dharyhor:
Unlock ur bootloader

You don't need to unlock your bootloader. Android 10 is coming soon, expected by the end of Q2.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Dharyhor: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
bravesoul247:

Check the tweaking thread
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Dharyhor: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
festwiz:

You don't need to unlock your bootloader. Android 10 is coming soon, expected by the end of Q2.

Ok
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by sunshineV(f): 8:19am On May 23, 2020
bravesoul247:

You'll go to play store and buy key
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Meel: 10:48am On May 23, 2020
sunshineV:

You'll go to play store and buy key

pls do this unlocking of a thing increase my battery capacity.

my battery last for only for 4 hours (after a full charge). redmi note 7( I bought it last year April).

Or can you recommend any solution, I bought the phone for it battery strength , no w I am regretting it.

I charge once daily ever since I bought it, sometimes I charge once in two days just to increase the battery life span , which have failed now.

I am almost regretting buying this note 7 , cause battery means everything to me in a phone.
imagine not charging your phone because you don't want to reduce it battery lifespan
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by sunshineV(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
Meel:

pls do this unlocking of a thing increase my battery capacity.

my battery last for only for 4 hours (after a full charge). redmi note 7( I bought it last year April).

Or can you recommend any solution, I bought the phone for it battery strength , no w I am regretting it.

I charge once daily ever since I bought it, sometimes I charge once in two days just to increase the battery life span , which have failed now.

I am almost regretting buying this note 7 , cause battery means everything to me in a phone.
imagine not charging your phone because you don't want to reduce it battery lifespan

If battery was all u needed in a phone u couldn't went for redmi 8

Custom Rom might increase ur SOT but maybe u should just replace the ba3
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Meel: 2:22pm On May 23, 2020
sunshineV:

If battery was all u needed in a phone u couldn't went for redmi 8

Custom Rom might increase ur SOT but maybe u should just replace the ba3

Thanks very much, pls how do I get the new battery.

I am not a fanboy of any company. I couldn't wait for redmi 8 because my phone has being bar since January last year and I urgently needed to change it. i formally wanted to order from Ali Express , but luckily they launched the phone here in Nigeria. I was among the first set of people that bought the Newly launched Redmi in Nigeria. my phone was ordered from pointek.

The pics was taken using the phone

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Meel: 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by Meel: 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by DarkJeddi(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2020
bravesoul247:
Transsion should have taught you that.. cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet by DarkJeddi(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2020
Dharyhor:

Check the tweaking thread
Don't mind that Tecno Marketer.. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Huawei To Launch First Harmony OS Beta For Mobile Phones On December 18 / Please Suggest A Phone Of 60k To 70k For A Friend. / Tablet For Sale [maxim Slim]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.