Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms (755 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / 4 Rooms Bungalow Mansion FOR SALE In ONITSHA / 4 Rooms Bungalow Mansion FOR SALE In ONITSHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by Nobody: 3:20am On May 23, 2020
4 rooms,2 parlours a kitchen and 4 toilets surveyor how much will it cost please help i think my quantity surveyor might scam me that's why I'm asking and i want it to be a duplex
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by MATP: 4:00am On May 23, 2020
Good morning... your architectural design will be needed
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by GistmeBlog(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2020
hmmm
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by carbon1224(m): 5:06am On May 23, 2020
Saneesk:
4 rooms,2 parlours a kitchen and 4 toilets surveyor how much will it cost please help i think my quantity surveyor might scam me that's why I'm asking and i want it to be a duplex

Location of your land will determine the price
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by HarunaWest(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2020
Saneesk:
Location of land matters. Because this directly affects the cost of material in that location.
Then the size of building matters as well. Ideally we will need to see your ground floor plan at least to make an estimate.
Finally, take the Quantity Surveyors list to the market and compare prices.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by money121(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2020
Ok
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by PqsMike: 12:12pm On May 23, 2020
Saneesk:

Lol....why will ur quantity surveyor wnt to scam u...??

You should hire an independent QS. we can handle any aspect of ur construction works... from pre-tender tru post -tender

Please see my signature
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by QSFemi(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2020
I do not know why your doubt the integrity of your quantity surveyor in delivering a professional bill of quantity for you.

However, if you want to get the details of the bill in everyday language, have the quantity surveyor prepare a schedule of materials and labour for you for the project.

There, you can get a detailed breakdown of individual cost of materials and labour for every item in the building.

Saneesk:
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A House With Atleast 4 Rooms by Akin4sure: 11:17pm On May 24, 2020
Saneesk:
Do you have a drawing send it to my Whatsapp on 09069193297and you don't have can do a drawing for you at an affordable price with a free breakdown on the cost of the materials and labour at each stage

(1) (Reply)

Buy Back Investment...promo Ends In June 31 / I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches / By paying 15M you stance a chance of Owing a plot at Lekki-Epe expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.