Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Urgent Assistance Needed To Fill Out My Questionnaire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Assistance Needed To Fill Out My Questionnaire (168 Views)

Sorghum Delivery Needed To Shagamu / Dried Split Ginger Needed To Kano / 500,000 People Needed To Buy A Bag At N16000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance Needed To Fill Out My Questionnaire by Pstcozzy: 5:43am On May 23, 2020
Hello guys.

I hope you are all doing well by the grace of God?

Please i need you assistance in filling out some questionnaire. This questionnaire is part of a research project to understand the impact of Information Technology (E-commerce) in marketing fruits and vegetables to reduce the impact of Post-harvest loss (PHL) in Nigeria. Your response is important in enabling me to obtain a full understanding of this topic. However, your decision to take part is entirely voluntary.

If you do decide to take part, the questionnaire should take you few minutes to complete. Please answer the questions in the spaces provided. The information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence. You will notice that you are not asked to include your name or contact information anywhere on the questionnaire.

The answers from your questionnaire and others will be used as the main data set for my research project for my MSc. in Information Technology (Business) at Heriot Watt University.

I hope that you will find completing the questionnaire enjoyable. Please kindly complete the questionnaire before June 20, 2020.

The link to the questionnaire
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn9XhQ23ae_YXcDT28JlOmbd14PcXs4cbh8mYKzksadRzRAw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I know i can count on you guys.

Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Land Needed For Lease In Ifo, Ewekoro And Papa Area Only / How Do You Make Chin Chin? Can You Share Me Your Recipe? / Commercial Meat Cutting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.