Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today (244 Views)

BREAKING! 400 Level Student Of Bowen University Impregnates Vc’s Wife / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by Princeedet60: 6:54am On May 23, 2020
Re: Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by heniford2: 7:03am On May 23, 2020
waiting be this
Re: Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by Estherfrank70: 8:22am On May 26, 2020
It a new platform that pays every week
Re: Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by Champneys: 8:24am On May 26, 2020
Estherfrank70:
It a new platform that pays every week

Keep deceiving yourself.
A lot of people here are wiser now.
You are a thief, a fraudster and a deceptive vagabond.
Go and find a legal and meaningful work to do, fraud will send you to an untimely death!
Re: Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by Estherfrank70: 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Champneys:

Keep deceiving yourself.
A lot of people here are wiser now.
You are a thief, a fraudster and a deceptive vagabond.
Go and find a legal and meaningful work to do, fraud will send you to an untimely death!
stop decieving people won want to make money. Not every thing, is a scam be warn okay
Re: Am A Student Of Abiapoly. I Make Weekly Income Join Me Today by Champneys: 8:09am On May 27, 2020
Estherfrank70:
stop decieving people won want to make money. Not every thing, is a scam be warn okay

You are a petty criminal, ole olosha!
You have not made money, you want to teach others how to make money?
Fu...cking church rat!

(1) (Reply)

Woman’s Family Add Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers, As Part Of Marriage List / Police Sue Gtbank, 2 Other Over $667, 000 Fraud / Cubana Says Victim Calling Out Rapist After They Are Rich Is Gold Digging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.