Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? (1275 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
Who is Yomi Osinbajo?

Another bored teenager with a phone.

You'd think they'd confine themselves to Romance section.
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by 247day: 2:47pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Haven't you read the book. Eboe: The lost tribe of Israel

Around 1300BC during Moses time. The slaves were developing Egypt then, the blacks among them are Eboes (changed to Igbos by the settlers they met in South East). These blacks are hard workers, they built pyramid, built almost everything. Then Moses came to liberate them from the hardship. They ran toward the red sea.

Moses divided the red sea and every tribes of Israel crossed but Eboe were holding Egyptian army back. They were the last to cross the sea. But Moses couldn't hold it any longer. So the sea closed while the Eboes were still crossing it. The water then brought them all the way from Egypt to River Niger where they settle down in South East
[/s]
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by 247day: 2:52pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Hehehehehehehehe
[/s]
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by 247day: 2:53pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

I find it funny
[/s]
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by 247day: 2:53pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Its funny tho

[/s]
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 23, 2020
Gandollar:
Oga where's osunbande?

If you don't know, simply say so and stop regurgitating the curd in your mouth.

Who is Osunbande? Don't know anyone by that name mate. Ask Biafra Secret Service since they claim to know everything. Oh, my bad. I forgot they've been disbanded along with IPOB. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by 247day: 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Wonderful cheesy
[/s]
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by nairalandankrah: 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
TripleOh7:
Who is Yomi Osinbajo?

Another bored teenager with a phone.

[s]You'd think they'd confine themselves to Romance section[/s].
shut up you know what he is talking about
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
Gandollar:
Bros I lend my voice in asking , where's osunbande?

Go and report the matter to any nearest police station or make you enter road yourself, make you dey find am. Before you reach Niger republic you go see am

1 Like

Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Gandollar(f): 6:49pm On May 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Who is Osunbande? Don't know anyone by that name mate. Ask Biafra Secret Service since they claim to know everything. Oh, my bad. I forgot they've been disbanded along with IPOB. grin
During campaigns in 2014, Buhari called him osunbande, how come you didn't know your VP changed names?
Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
nairalandankrah:

shut up you know what he is talking about
[/s]

Re: Where Is Yemi Osinbajo? by Okoroawusa: 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
Who is Yomi Osinbajo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South-africa / What Governor Wike Did For Mrs Joy Nunieh ( Former NDDC Boss) - Video / Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221m Equity Funding From China Harbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.