Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 (920 Views)

Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam / Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 by tokchic(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2007
Want to study medicine and there's no place for you in nigeria   angry,look no further  i have done research and found universities in china that teach in english medium for as little as $2,100 tuition fee and $500 hostel fee, shocked,the hostels are fully equiped with a.c,ensuite ,color tv,telephone,kitchen,refrigerator,water and heating system and all neccesary amenities,this universities are who ,imed an faimer recoginsed, all you need is a minimum of 60% in science subjects and 50% in english, for more information contact me at tokschics@yahoo.ie.
act quick admission starts now  and ends quickly due to limited place .
good luck .
please note i am not agent , i have got links so i thought i should share it with you guys.
Re: Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 by rki: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2007
Greetings,
Share the links with us(hence, why you're here) and stop asking us to email you!.

(1) (Reply)

A.a.u. Post Ume, Share Your Experiences / Mass Failure In Futo Post Ume: 83.5% Scores Less Dan 180, 0.01 Above 300 / Can A Nonentity Author Best Seller Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.