Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 (901 Views)

Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam / Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 by tokchic(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2007
Want to study medicine and there's no place for you in nigeria   angry,look no further  i have done research and found universities in china that teach in english medium for as little as $2,100 tuition fee and $500 hostel fee, shocked,the hostels are fully equiped with a.c,ensuite ,color tv,telephone,kitchen,refrigerator,water and heating system and all neccesary amenities,this universities are who ,imed an faimer recoginsed, all you need is a minimum of 60% in science subjects and 50% in english, for more information contact me at tokschics@yahoo.ie.
act quick admission starts now  and ends quickly due to limited place .
good luck .
please note i am not agent , i have got links so i thought i should share it with you guys.
Re: Want To Study Medicine For As Little As $2,100 by rki: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2007
Greetings,
Share the links with us(hence, why you're here) and stop asking us to email you!.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Ladies Make Their Man Fall In Love With Them? / Unilag Post Graduate Entrance Exams / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.