Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective (1062 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
uba1991:
It's a pity that some people that claim to be educated are been brain Wash by this pig.
KANU is a useless fugitive who is deceiving his people to collect their money .
Nwachineeke.! I will follow you till you die or I die.
you are the saviour of the world. Everything about you is pure. you can command the stone to move and it will move. You called Buhari A mad man in the court and nothing happened.

Afonjas are Jealous of You.

Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

If only a silly sheep knows his friendship with a wolf is to end up in his stomach. cry
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Assuming he's even dead, is this the kind of legacy he will leave for his followers?
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

How does the thread relate to Yoruba? Gerrahere
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Chineke, wetin we no go hear of nnamdi Kanu
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Why do you think intelligent ebos are not associating with him? He's simply a scammer and hate filled lunatic
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:17pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

E dey pain you we know
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2020
247day:
[s][/s]
Look who's here. Me canceller........ How are you feeling? Are you Kanu in disguise? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad too if someone is exposing my ways of getting money to the public
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 6:04pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Look who's here. Me canceller........ How are you feeling? Are you Kanu in disguise? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad too if someone is exposing my ways of getting money to the public
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki To Know Fate Tomorrow / Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Akwa-ibom, Ebonyi, Rivers, Abia, Delta Come In Here / Investors Dump Lagos As Ogun Becomes New Industrial Hub – Amosun Takes The Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.