Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective (1185 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
uba1991:
It's a pity that some people that claim to be educated are been brain Wash by this pig.
KANU is a useless fugitive who is deceiving his people to collect their money .
Nwachineeke.! I will follow you till you die or I die.
you are the saviour of the world. Everything about you is pure. you can command the stone to move and it will move. You called Buhari A mad man in the court and nothing happened.

Afonjas are Jealous of You.

Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

If only a silly sheep knows his friendship with a wolf is to end up in his stomach. cry
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Assuming he's even dead, is this the kind of legacy he will leave for his followers?
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

How does the thread relate to Yoruba? Gerrahere
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Chineke, wetin we no go hear of nnamdi Kanu
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Why do you think intelligent ebos are not associating with him? He's simply a scammer and hate filled lunatic
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 3:17pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

E dey pain you we know
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2020
247day:
[s][/s]
Look who's here. Me canceller........ How are you feeling? Are you Kanu in disguise? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad too if someone is exposing my ways of getting money to the public
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by 247day: 6:04pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Look who's here. Me canceller........ How are you feeling? Are you Kanu in disguise? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad too if someone is exposing my ways of getting money to the public
[/s]
Re: Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective by wediehere1: 6:18am On Aug 13
DrGoodman:
May God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

The conquering lion of the East

May God bless the whole people of the south east and their relatives and friends everywhere

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless our Director with long life and protection and the divine direction to lead us to the promised land.

Iseeee
he is our zoo right now eating stony beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Writes PDP, Explains Why He Returned To APC / A'ibom Govt To Harvest 100,000 Tomatoes Weekly / EKSG Commences Payment Of Compensation To Owners Of 955 Hectares Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.