Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria (6010 Views)

Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria / Rising Food, Fuel Prices Also Experienced In US, UK, Not Nigeria’s Problem — Lai / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2020
Dedetwo:
Nigeria is a piece of joke.
Ipob illiterate. We know it’s a piece of joke but stop exposing your foolishness to Ghanaians. Despite how bad Nigeria is, no African country can lace our shoes. Nigeria is far above every African country in all indices.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by IAMabayo: 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
UdechiHD:
You mean public toilet Ghana. Lol! If other countries are talking Ghana should keep quiet and learn.
Lol
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2020
They should just say countries more friendly and beneficial to U.S.A. cause their is no way UK can be rank ahead of India or Ghana rank ahead of Nigeria .What influence a countries like Kazakhstan,Myanmar, Ukraine have globally? Nigeria control ECOWAS and is the largest economic and military power in west Africa, who ever wrote this list have a mental problem.
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by WeneDiali: 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
Before nko. nigeria get levels?
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Rodwave: 8:12am On May 25, 2020
babasolution:

but guinea bissau president is always running to nigeria,south sudan and saharawi are always running to nigeria

To do what? Give me the link where I can read their visits.
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On May 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Ipob illiterate. We know it’s a piece of joke but stop exposing your foolishness to Ghanaians. Despite how bad Nigeria is, no African country can lace our shoes. Nigeria is far above every African country in all indices.
nigeria vs ghana or south Africa.

Bring any thing Let's compare them
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Rodwave: 8:25am On May 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
The Ghanaian Op that opened this thread should leave our country alone. We are ok with it.
Egypt with their so-called militaryy prowess is still an American lackey. It’s on record that modern Egypt have never won any war?
What have Egypt achieved with their military prowess?

Shut up! You are unlettered. You are okay with backwardness because you are zombie with brain. The rest of us sane humans don't have anything to do with failure like you. Mmee
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

South africa

Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

South Africa

Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On May 25, 2020
engrchykae:
starting with Rwanda,they have been highly innovative in science and technology since their new president,with strong sense of nationhood unlike Nigeria where buhari favor fulani from Chad and Niger than hausa from daura.
Ethiopia and Ghana.
Even ordinary Chad taught us how to make Boko cry.
See my guy,there is nothing to debate about Nigeria other than that Nigeria has a lot of crude oil to sell and a gigantic big for nothing touts called military to keep the citizens down.
The more I type the I get annoyed, Africa have left Nigeria behind.
Kenya is London where Nigeria is.
When rwanda and Madagascar are pursuing scientific innovation,Nigeria is pursuing ruga.
Please there is nothing to debate about Nigeria.
Asshole listen it's either you don't travel or hate and ignorance has clouded your reasoning.
First of all when you talk about about ruwanda doing good in science and innovation Nigeria does better, for example the list of countries where technology is expected to shape their goes like Egypt , Ethiopia , Kenya , Nigeria and south Africa since I don't see Nigeria missing in the list what are you talking about.
Another thing is when it comes to countries with the highest number of tech hubs Nigeria has the most hubs per country, with 90, followed by South Africa's 78, Egypt’s 56 and Kenya's 50 I don't even see ruwanda in the list maybe it will come 5th in fact Lagos is considered the silicon valley of Africa nigga so I don't see how ruwanda is ahead of nija in that aspect
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On May 25, 2020
spendoon:

Asshole listen it's either you don't travel or hate and ignorance has clouded your reasoning.
First of all when you talk about about ruwanda doing good in science and innovation Nigeria does better, for example the list of countries where technology is expected to shape their goes like Egypt , Ethiopia , Kenya , Nigeria and south Africa since I don't see Nigeria missing in the list what are you talking about.
Another thing is when it comes to countries with the highest number of tech hubs Nigeria has the most hubs per country, with 90, followed by South Africa's 78, Egypt’s 56 and Kenya's 50 I don't even see ruwanda in the list maybe it will come 5th in fact Lagos is considered the silicon valley of Africa nigga so I don't see how ruwanda is ahead of nija in that aspect

Gdp per capita is around 2000 nigeria

Gdp per capita is around 6500 SA

SA has one of the best universities in the world

SA has one of the best military in africa

SA produce 70% of electricity in africa

SA has best real estate sector

SA has best tourism sector in africa

SA is africa most advanced economy in africa

SA is part of BRICS, UN, member of the G20

SA is one of 7 newly industrialized countries in the world (SA, CHINA, BRAZIL, INDIA, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, MEXCO)

SA best roads in africa

SA literacy level is 95%

SA is africa most technologicaly country

SA has biggest middle class

Sa companies dominate markets in africa

Nigeria tech hubs 90 population 200m
Sa tech hubs 78 population 58m

That alone should tell you something
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
They should just say countries more friendly and beneficial to U.S.A. cause their is no way UK can be rank ahead of India or Ghana rank ahead of Nigeria .What influence a countries like Kazakhstan,Myanmar, Ukraine have globally? Nigeria control ECOWAS and is the largest economic and military power in west Africa, who ever wrote this list have a mental problem.

Africa top 250 companies.

https://africanbusinessmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/AB_0520_Top-250-Companies_compressed.pdf

South Africa takes 100 out of 250.

Nigeria takes 20 out of 250
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Gdp per capita is around 2000 nigeria

Gdp per capita is around 6500 SA

SA has one of the best universities in the world

SA has one of the best military in africa

SA produce 70% of electricity in africa

SA has best real estate sector

SA has best tourism sector in africa

SA is africa most advanced economy in africa

SA is part of BRICS, UN, member of the G20

SA is one of 7 newly industrialized countries in the world (SA, CHINA, BRAZIL, INDIA, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, MEXCO)

SA best roads in africa

SA literacy level is 95%

SA is africa most technologicaly country

SA has biggest middle class

Sa companies dominate markets in africa

Nigeria tech hubs 90 population 200m
Sa tech hubs 78 population 58m

That alone should tell you something
Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa

Nigeria has the highest number of tech hubs in Africa

Lagos (Nigeria) is considered the silicon valley of Africa

While south Africa waa among the developing countries in Africa in the 1930s Nigeria hasn't even gained independence

Nigeria is the only country you will find true black civilization almost everything in SA was done by the whites

Nigeria has a litracy rate of about 55 percent which is over a 100 million black people about double the population of South Africa while south Africa has 95 percent of white and black people which I believe the remaining 5 percent are blacks

While the Europeans we're building cities in SA they where building roads the are directed to the ports in Nigeria

Johannesburg in the 30s was already a European standard town what about Lagos and infact where Abuja is today was a bush and jungle then

Besides all those things you stated Nigeria those good in them to e.g

Nigeria is the third most technologically advanced country in Africa

Nigeria has the fourth best military in Africa
Now my friend which of these countries do you think the black race will be proud of ?
THINK...
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

South africa
Samorobo2
Danielnino00
Your help is needed here
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
spendoon:

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa

Nigeria has the highest number of tech hubs in Africa

Lagos (Nigeria) is considered the silicon valley of Africa

While south Africa waa among the developing countries in Africa in the 1930s Nigeria hasn't even gained independence

Nigeria is the only country you will find true black civilization almost everything in SA was done by the whites

Nigeria has a litracy rate of about 55 percent which is over a 100 million black people about double the population of South Africa while south Africa has 95 percent of white and black people which I believe the remaining 5 percent are blacks

While the Europeans we're building cities in SA they where building roads the are directed to the ports in Nigeria

Johannesburg in the 30s was already a European standard town what about Lagos and infact where Abuja is today was a bush and jungle then

Besides all those things you stated Nigeria those good in them to e.g

Nigeria is the third most technologically advanced country in Africa

Nigeria has the fourth best military in Africa
Now my friend which of these countries do you think the black race will be proud of ?
THINK...

Literacy rate in SA is 95%
Nigeria rate is 55%, thus means 100m Nigerias are illiterates

Who considered Nigeria silicon Valley? Provide a source

South africa was not independent in 1930

Largest economy without substance, GDP per capita of $2000 thats third world rate
SA per capita is $6500 3x of nigeria

Military Nigeria ranks below SA

Who care if nigeria is all black? Nigeria is still underdeveloped
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Just30: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
concerning ?
spendoon:

Samorobo2
Danielnino00
Just30
Your help is needed here
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
Just30:
concerning ?
Oh I forget your a gahanian let me edit my comment
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Largest economy without substance, GDP per capita of $2000 thats third world rate

Wait ooo am coming let me get somethings done I will be right back
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Just30: 1:12pm On May 25, 2020
another comparison

spendoon:

Oh I forget your a gahanian let me edit my comment
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Nigeria has a population of over 100 million black I repeat black litrates more than double the population of South Africa while south Africa has a population of of not up to 50 million black and white litrates so who contributes more to the black race

Nigeria and south Africa military are about same but Nigeria is the only completely black nation to make the top 4 while south Africa is another black and white country to make the list so please who contributes more to the black race?

Nigeria is the only country you will find a true black civilization the others while Nigeria is modernizing the likes of South Africa we're westernizing
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58am On May 26, 2020
spendoon:

Nigeria has a population of over 100 million black I repeat black litrates more than double the population of South Africa while south Africa has a population of of not up to 50 million black and white litrates so who contributes more to the black race

Nigeria and south Africa military are about same but Nigeria is the only completely black nation to make the top 4 while south Africa is another black and white country to make the list so please who contributes more to the black race?

Nigeria is the only country you will find a true black civilization the others while Nigeria is modernizing the likes of South Africa we're westernizing

100 million illiterates

True black but still 100m living in extreme poverty

South africa is in the Newly industrialized Country league(long with china, india, Malaysia, Indonesia, turkey, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil and turkey)

SA is developed

Nigeria still dealing with tribalism
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37am On May 26, 2020
Nigeria, the giANT of Africa.
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45am On May 26, 2020
Egypt gets 2 billion dollar in military aid from the United States now you see where it’s military prowess is coming from, Peace[/quote]

So, you are having some fancy ideas that if Nigeria gets that 2 billion dollars from the USA for the same purpose the absolute boneheads in the Nigerian govt would develop our military? Hope you are not living in a bubble?
Re: Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Arabs aren't Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniel Declares War On Obj / Why I'm Being Attacked By Detractors - Okonjo-Iweala / Why Africa Is Technologically Undeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.