Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. (4754 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by GorkoDimo: 1:35am On May 24, 2020
They are still on Twitter laughing your lazy asses.

How about yall joint the Army this anger can be use in the North East grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Scream(m): 2:39am On May 24, 2020
Nyamve1:
is like i'll wave u off, cos u sound so frustrated,i thought u'll learn lesson u made that mistake that is keeping u like this, forgive ursef, step down. God has forgiven u

Oga, you threatened her and she didn't mellow, you are now running with your tail between your legs. Hope you know that you just embarrassed yourself and not men...

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Tirips(f): 2:42am On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Shut up girl. You talk trash alot. He said Nairalanders and that includes most male and female users here.

You weh be Nairaland resident begger get the effontery to call person broke Is your brain paining you undecided undecided undecided

Na 1k weh be like polymer change for my pocket you deh here deh beg person o... A very mumu somebody embarassed embarassed
Oga boss me I'm just asking o
Help me o
2141367387 UBA
God bless
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Scream(m): 2:47am On May 24, 2020
Nyamve1:
i never expect to read this from a lady like u. I knw the reason why u are sounding this way,...i dnt want to expose u, but if u dare come against me, i will expose u

Your threat. .☝️

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by galadima77(m): 2:54am On May 24, 2020
So were they supposed to sing him praises? He joined secretly to get genuine opinions which as he claimed made him stronger. Now is that a bad end or a good one? Would the end result have been the same if the nl family knew his true identity?

Abeg make him shift jor, there's nothing like ice cold truth being genuinely dished out. Except you wanna be deceived.

Next topic please!
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Scream(m): 3:46am On May 24, 2020
galadima77:
So were they supposed to sing him praises? He joined secretly to get genuine opinions which as he claimed made him stronger. Now is that a bad end or a good one? Would the end result have been the same if the nl family knew his true identity?

Abeg make him shift jor, there's nothing like ice cold truth being genuinely dished out. Except you wanna be deceived.

Next topic please!

He is still a nairalander...just that he prefers a place where his ego is massaged. I am sure he learnt one or two things from the episode except if he wants to lie to himself, even at that, he won't try some the mistakes he made again.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Nyamve1: 4:14am On May 24, 2020
Scream:

Oga, you threatened her and she didn't mellow, you are now running with your tail between your legs. Hope you know that you just embarrassed yourself and not men...
shut up, what's ur business?
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by victorDanladi: 5:42am On May 24, 2020
Ilefoaye:
if i tell you one of south west governor dey dis forum u no go believe.
na seyi makinde

The audio and social media governor

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by snowball11(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2020
chii8:
The owner of the forum seems to enjoy the bashing,if not I don't understand why he won't do something about nasty and unfriendly comment here.lmagine that you must have to profess to Islamic belief system before you comment on stories related to them but once a topic about a pastor(Christian) who did something bad enters the forum,fiam....it gets to front-page and you will see every tom,dick and Harry commenting.
Or is it tribalism bashes, that one is something else.
It's well with us oooo

I personally detest the above. That was how i rebuke one of them that was commenting rubbish on a pro-christian thread some days ago!undecided

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by BIGGIE121(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He said the truth especially all these fustrated broke boys on this forum bashing people is what they do for a living.....The truth is 99% of the men on this forum are useless.

same goes for the ladies on this forum as well
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by olamidedivotee(f): 9:06am On May 24, 2020
Ilefoaye:
shocked
Ilefoaye:
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by lereinter(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He said the truth especially all these fustrated broke boys on this forum bashing people is what they do for a living.....The truth is 99% of the men on this forum are useless.

Ode

Frustrated fellow calling others frustrated
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Randy100: 10:33am On May 24, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
this forum would have been boring if there were no trolls and bashing.
I tell you bro. These are people that makes it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Scream(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2020
Nyamve1:
shut up, what's ur business?

You're a complete i-diot...the lady has taken you to the cleaners and you couldn't do shit. As a simp, you started talking love...preacher of love.
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by Nyamve1: 1:13pm On May 24, 2020
Scream:

You're a complete i-diot...the lady has taken you to the cleaners and you couldn't do shit. As a simp, you started talking love...preacher of love.
well i dnt curse people because my words are irrevocable so i bless rather, but ur ignorant will see u through. Spit
Re: Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. by just2endowed: 1:53pm On May 24, 2020
chii8:
The owner of the forum seems to enjoy the bashing,if not I don't understand why he won't do something about nasty and unfriendly comment here.lmagine that you must have to profess to Islamic belief system before you comment on stories related to them but once a topic about a pastor(Christian) who did something bad enters the forum,fiam....it gets to front-page and you will see every tom,dick and Harry commenting.
Or is it tribalism bashes, that one is something else.
It's well with us oooo

If u read animal farm, you will no why situation in nl is like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) / Big Brother Titans - Ipeleng Caught Kanaga Jnr & Tsatsi In The Bathroom / Hot Or Not : Cristiano Ronaldo New Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.