Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Do I Cope With Stomach Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cope With Stomach Ulcer? (140 Views)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Those With Stomach Issues Get In Here / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Stomach Ulcer? by Healthviewz: 11:28am On May 23, 2020
Do you sometimes have burning sensation or pain between your chest and belly?

Is the pain more intense when you have an empty stomach?

You may have to try getting diagnosed for ulcer.

While all gastric ulcers are peptic, all peptic ulcers are not gastric. Peptic ulcer covers both the gastric and duodenal ulcers while gastric ulcer is the ulcer of the stomach.

What is stomach ulcer?

A stomach ulcer is a painful sore in the lining of the stomach.

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

The most common symptom of stomach ulcers is, a burning sensation or pain between your chest and belly, sometimes it may extend towards the upper part of your back. The pain is often more severe when your stomach is empty, and it can last for a few minutes to several hours.

Other common signs and symptoms include:
https://healthviews.info/stomach-ulcer/

(1) (Reply)

All What You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer / Sierra Leone Records 100 Fresh Cases Of Coronavirus, Total Numbers Hit 721 / BREAKING: Bayelsa Records Second COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.