Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide (3697 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
There's this uncompleted building in our compound that has been left for a while, about three years ago we started seeing a snake ecdysis at different points in and outside the building, and sometimes we will see the snake and before we get something to kill it, it would've crawled into a hole in the block.

On a faithful afternoon, I was just passing by and just peeped into the building through the window and I saw the snake trying to get out of a hole in the block, on sighting me the snake didn't really make much move but it was just sneaking in back slowly, but I quickly rushed rushed to call the bricklayer (he was around the day to continue working in the building).

When he came along with me and we noticed that the snake was fully back in the hole with it's head peeping out a bit, I quickly suggested using sniper since the block in which the hole is didn't have any other exit or entry point. So, we mixed half a bottle of the 250ml bottle of Sniper with just a little quantity of water in a Gold Spot glass bottle (that's was the readily available bottle around), and after mixing the bricklayer went ahead to pour it in the hole, and we stood there for over 20 minutes to see if the snake will be forced to come out. After standing there for 20 minutes and we noticed the snake wasn't even visible in the hole anymore, we just left there.

On the next day, we went back there and we saw the snake in the hole (we just saw a part of its body visible) until the bricklayer just used a stick to penetrate the hole and dragged the snake out.

Lo and behold! We found the snake dead! It was a nice moment!

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
No be small thing grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2020
Very sweet moment
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2020
Sniper 'pon this one
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by Amotolongbo(f): 12:18pm On May 23, 2020
Python ke?

This is not a python sir
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by Drosonogasta(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2020
U even av to buy sniper for this kyn small tin.
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by anthonyuncle(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
shebi na snake post,
e go soon craw enter front page

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by vastolord4(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
You better organise a befitting burial! That thing got family
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by ObaOfUyo: 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
Summon the gods to do the needful grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Python ke?
This is not a python sir

What's it then?
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2020
Drosonogasta:
U even av to buy sniper for this kyn small tin.

I didn't buy it for it, I just used it since it's the best option at that point
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by Amotolongbo(f): 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

What's it then?
More like a cobra
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by illicit(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
And this snake will have father, mother, spouse and children sha
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by Georgekyrian(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2020
OP judging from the Belle part is a female Cobra
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by Drosonogasta(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I didn't buy it for it, I just used it since it's the best option at that point
What was ur purpose of owning a sniper at home? I hope it was not in ur plan to consume it?
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide by iamyemiakins(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2020
Drosonogasta:

What was ur purpose of owning a sniper at home? I hope it was not in ur plan to consume it?

Just to spray the environment once in a while to kill and chase away pests

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Picture : Meet The Girl With Lizard Tongue, She Has The World’s Longest Tongue / What Is The Difference Between GRACE And FAVOUR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.