Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' (40874 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by bobluck: 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
Let me not say anything before they will come and arrest me because i dont know soneone that know somebody that will cry for me. I hate to see what i dont like.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by RTSC: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
PassingShot:
Hate speech has consequences in sane societies. He should be made to face the law.
If small bird can warrant a jail term, then El rufai should have been jailed for life for the unprintable names he called a sitting president.

You are an enemy of this country.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2020
Amazing
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by dragunov: 6:30pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
El-rufai the Chatham house Lab dog. Ur Masters. the Brits didn't tech u about democracy and right to offend or what. I see this gentleman as my favorite politician in the North, until he started showing his real colours.

Tech? O'l boy! Na teach you de call tech. Dude you don finish.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by freeze001(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
If he had refused to follow and Police started their rofo rofo and released one stray bullet, you will be among those to say he should have just complied and then engaged his lawyers to challenge the arrest...

MetaPhysical:
Did they arrest him in Kaduna or Sokoto?

Does a court order in Kaduna have jurisdiction in Sokoto?

The malam sef mumu for following them.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by freeze001(f): 6:33pm On May 24, 2020
Hate speech? Now that is reaching, even for someone like you well versed in sycophancy, haba!
PassingShot:
Hate speech has consequences in sane societies. He should be made to face the law.

1 Like

Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by PlanBIncome(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
Continue with your audio achievement all over social media. We will be here when you come back to cry for non payment of your stipends.

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Either you new here or just poor in acting double grin grin, here are a few of the achievement since eyes dey pain you
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by expert234: 6:47pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Lolz. Display of emptiness. Empty picture without proof
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Geminvert(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
El-rufai the Chatham house Lab dog. Ur Masters. the Brits didn't tech u about democracy and right to offend or what. I see this gentleman as my favorite politician in the North, until he started showing his real colours.
So you can make sense like this
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
Is this what we call democracy by APC?
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Enculer: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Laughing in 2015 electoral Defeat pains and ceased newspapers.

What a fool you are and will definitely have slave descendents
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by ellapius(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Okoto meow
grin hope their here counting the number of ur Savage replies to people.
am sure ur money raise with the count.. man must chop fellow like u
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Totosweetdie(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Laughing in 2015 electoral Defeat pains and ceased newspapers.
Keep juggling the scrotum of this obvious failures. I wonder how you sleep at night.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by vedaxcool(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Totosweetdie:

Keep juggling the scrotum of this obvious failures. I wonder how you sleep at night.
[/s]

This same way you sleep after washing this man's feet for free aka juggling the scrotum of an unrepentant thief.

Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Totosweetdie(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Either you new here or just poor in acting double grin grin, here are a few of the achievement since eyes dey pain you
If u can call this acheivements then there's no need arguing with you. My man you are a lost cause
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by KosiGee(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:

El Rufai and his family might not be very popular amongst some people including me but the cleric deserve to be arrested and I don’t think he was arrested for calling El Rufai a ‘small bird’ but for the fact that he said that El Rufai shouldn’t be dictating to them.

El Rufai is the executive governor of kaduna state and he has the discretion to impose a lockdown to protect the citizens of kaduna state. The cleric’s utterance and insubordination has the potential to cause unrest amongst some fanatics.
El Rufai might be slighted by the ‘small bird’ reference but the cleric need to be put in his place so El Rufai and the kaduna state attorney general were right in this case.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Moneyboyz: 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So roads are achievements? 50 years and there are no good roads.

What we want are
Pension for the old and retired (government worker or not) this will reduce the number of old people who are suffering
Employment
Stable electricity
Good medical facilities (not those huts we have today)
Good education (our universities looks like farmhouses) jeez it's disgraceful

You are there showcasing helicopters (some people's fleet of cars are more that that bulshit you just posted)
Roads, when is that one achievements
You better go and think about your future and that of your future generations, learn not to settle for less.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by cuteboy2: 11:28pm On May 24, 2020
"Small Bird" �. That's a better name than "midget" he has been proudly carrying around grin grin ��
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Kfed4ril(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is easy to make noise than to make sense

Btw, where can I get the cassava bread Jonathan is holding, walkaway in laughter of pity grin grin grin grin

Where can I book a flight for Nigeria Air? After spending 5bn on only logo
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Dybala11(m): 4:32am On May 25, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

What of Ruga and the herds of cattle in which Nigeria's wealth was invested on??
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Kingrefreshed: 7:28am On May 25, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is easy to make noise than to make sense

Btw, where can I get the cassava bread Jonathan is holding, walkaway in laughter of pity grin grin grin grin

Make sure you enlarge this pictures you use to keep deceiving yourself and hang in on you mud house wall.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Peacecoy19: 7:33am On May 25, 2020
slivertongue:
The security arrested one of the clerics that they used to grab power. well its their business after all they worked for APC
. Let us be very clear in our public conduct We can criticize but we must not incite.The cleric tantrum crosses a rejection of continues lock down in kaduna and clearly represent inciting people against the position of government.
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by Neduisaac: 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Small bird indeed
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by fitoscreen: 2:10pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by flytoport: 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by DedeNkem: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
Are we in a Democracy or Dictatorship?!
Re: Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' by oxiide22(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
not until they lift the lockdown. I don't know I'd not my decision anyways
kibani contacts naki mna kinji?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.