Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers (706 Views)

Earn Instant $100 Dollars!! / Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers / Can You Introduce Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers by Justcash(m): 4:27am On Jan 18, 2011
This is not a Joke. It is real!
No registration required from you
No payment required from you
Just make a deal, and get More than 50,000 Naira cash!
Good news is that you can create deals as many times as you want, and you will be paid more than 50,000 Naira each time.

If you are unemployed, this is a very great opportunity for you!
You will earn more than 50,000 Naira everytime you create successful deals between St. Marcels enterprises and serious Nigerian wholesalers and retailers?
St. Marcels enterprises is an Afro Asian company that is into the Manufacturing and supply of all sorts of products to African wholesalers and retailers. Our products cover Electronics, Apparel, Medical products, Building materials, Automobile, Cars and motorcycle parts etc. We are present in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and South Korea.
For further details about us, check our website: http://www.stmarcelsent.com/index.html
If you are interested and need further details, send e-mails to both: michael@stmarcelsent.comĀ and stmarcelsenterprises@yahoo.com
We will send marketing aids to you as soon as you reach a deal with us.

Warning:
Only people with clear and serious intentions will be accommodated. Any fraud like e-mails and demands will be ignored.
Re: Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers by Justcash(m): 3:43am On Jan 19, 2011
Don't Ignore this. I have a friend that is benefiting from this, so I decided to share it. it is a real opportunity for you. Contact michael@stmarcelsent.com. (Use internet explorer).They are genuine. Just thought that I should play my part to help reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers by Redstone(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
Bro,

There is no such thing as St. Marcels enterprises, and from what I see from the website, you just drew me to your blog so you can earn point, please tell people the real truth in business and not deceive Nigeians. get some really deals. Your St. Marcels enterprises does not conote any serious business dealing to be able to pay anyone $350 dollars per deal. So burst it.
Re: Are You Unemployed? Earn Instant USD$350 Everytime You Introduce Wholesalers by Justcash(m): 5:19am On Jan 22, 2011
I saw this late;

Redstone:

Bro,

There is no such thing as St. Marcels enterprises, and from what I see from the website, you just drew me to your blog so you can earn point, please tell people the real truth in business and not deceive Nigeians. get some really deals. Your St. Marcels enterprises does not conote any serious business dealing to be able to pay anyone $350 dollars per deal. So burst it.
St. Marcels enterprises is a genuine Nigerian company that is registered under the CAC of Nigeria. It is also registered in other Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, China etc. It was registered in Nigeria by a group of manufacturers based in Asia as an enterprise in 2009 and has been conducting business since then. We are not yet a major player in international trade business, but We are moving towards that direction.
St. Marcels enterprises has an established linkage with major product manufacturers both in electronics, fashion, industrial machines etc. We are looking for Nigerian agents to employ on a part-time basis to utilize the huge supply potential in Nigeria, hence this advert.
About your statement concerning our inability to pay USD$350, what is your basis for such a ridiculous statement?
It is not compulsory that you must apply, and if you are not applying don't discourage others from applying. If you are unemployed, and wants to apply, then apply. If we don't pay you, you can go ahead and shout it to the hearing of the whole of this world. Since you have not tried us out, then you will do us alot of good by desisting from your laughable statement, that could make genuinely interested people to get discouraged from applying.
We are definitely clapping at your ability to identify serious businesses. The only problem is that it is extremely "Myopic".
FYI: This not an explanation to you, it is meant to assure interested people that they definitely have a genuine chance of being successful in life through this venture. [/b]

(1) (Reply)

We Get Visa To Uk, Us, Sa, Turkey, Malaysia & Dubai Easily - 08131244776 / Konleo Concept / Get Brand New Laptops with N48,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.