Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Find Customers Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Find Customers Online In Nigeria (431 Views)

How To Get Customers Online In 2022. Find Guide. / 8 Ways To Aggressively Find Customers Online / Eighteen Ways To Find Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Customers Online In Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
Good afternoon,

I am creating this thread to share my experience on how to make money by selling your products to your target market online.

If you are familiar with digital marketing, you will know that reaching your target market online can be a big challenge. But with a few tips you can make this a little less challenging.

You can sell your products online using 4 main channels;

Google Search Results
Social Media Posting
Online Forums
Online Marketplaces

Each of this gives you the option of using paid adverts or no adverts at all.

My intention is to make this thread as educative and exhaustive as possible but I will be brief in all posts.

If you want a complete guide on this topic please email me: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com

Stay tuned to this thread. Tomorrow I will be talking about my own experience with selling online.

The useful tips for this thread will be coming one day at a time.
Re: How To Find Customers Online In Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
Thread closed!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In 2020 / Hustling To Become Rich? You Need To See This / How To Get 1GB Data For 200# Naira On MTN Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.