Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone (480 Views)

Convert Your Mobile Devices To Mobile Libraries / Learn How To Make Money From Video Ads And Animation On Your Phone / How To Create Qq Account On A Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by Mutini(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2020
I will teach you all about animations, how you can creatively create adverts that effectively communicate your mind to your prospective clients.

I will also teach you how you can make romantic animations for your lover, friends etc

Also, how you can make collaborations using your skill. We have the paid and free versions but even the free version will blow your mind.

Drop your contact below this page to be added to the group.
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by economia: 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Mutini:
I will teach you all about animations, how you can creatively create adverts that effectively communicate your mind to your prospective clients.

I will also teach you how you can make romantic animations for your lover, friends etc

Also, how you can make collaborations using your skill. We have the paid and free versions but even the free version will blow your mind.

Drop your contact below this page to be added to the group.

I think it is batter you put your WhatsApp on you profile while we hit you up so that everyone will not have to drop their one by one and if tomorrow I don't want it here while someone has quoted me I will not be able to remove it again . Ple drop yours, I am interested
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by fridbalo: 3:28pm On May 23, 2020
08135543095. I'm highly interested
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by kelebobs(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by sugarsoul(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by Success98: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Learn How To Make Animation On Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / Creative Designs Portfolio / Oil Perfume Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.