Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 (1221 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks / The Top 10 Funniest Nigerian Political Cartoons Of 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by komando7(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2011
These people moved traffic by their threads and posts. Some where educative, i.e Ezeuche who started a thread titled  'The true extent of Alaigbo'; some started threads filled with infantile hatred for the Igbo, some made hilarious/annoying posts, depending on your point of view  while others were downright ridiculous. But you could'nt read their posts without reacting: either you posted, or you LYAO, or you just read with a boilling heart. We present Nairalands most controversial celebrities of 2010.

1. Becomerich:only three things seem to be in his brain: maps, Benin Republic and Yoruba. Fond of conducting dialogues with himself, he is an expert at efficiently murdering the English language. Wether you like him or hate him it is impossible not to laugh at his posts.

2.Ezeuche: the great champion of Ndigbo on Nairaland, he developed cold feet after being voted as the most 'tribalist' Nairalander, and may have unfortunately decided to create a new user name. He is survived by Illeke-idi, and one other smally girl whose name I cannot remember now. Some say he has reincarnated as Akhnaton, the present Igbo champion, but nobody is totally sure.

Bkbabe: this character was a thorn on the Igbo flesh on Nairaland last year, attacking Igbos all the time. That was not the. only controversy surrounding him/her as people speculated that he/she was Yoruba, Hispanic, a New yorker,
Caucasian or 'all of the above'. The character seems to be in hybernation now, but last year it was one of the most talked about.

4. Illeke-idi: very cultured lady who seemed to enjoy starting tribal wars by making mild inferences rather than bold insinuations or accusations. She also is also rumored to have like Ezeuche very much. She has continued doing her thing this year and is still very much around.

5.190: he operates mainly in the romance section. This enfant terrible got the ladies of the romance section either furious or purring. He famously. Quarelled with his former nairaland wife, before marrying his latest heartthrob, omolara. That has not stopped his interest in getting the facebook addresses of other ladies on the romance section. He was also accused of being a leader of the Romance Section Mafia, a group of oldies that dominate all discussions of the section.

Mobo444: this guy, also said to be a leading member of Romance Section Mafia. It is rumored that a Nigerian lady once  broke his heart. Since then he has concentrated on foreign ladies, while heaping opprobuim on Nigerian ikebes. Anytime he opens a post, romance section girls get quit jumpy.

To be continued
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by komando7(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
I will soon post the remaining four.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by 190: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
there's my congratulatory video to the poster Commando!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMiDxJh2OK0?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by 190: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
And here is my video message to the females here in politics's
kiss kiss kiss

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hTkRokQPY?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]

Poster commando.
Im now happily married to Mizdarkskin as we are expecting
a child anytyme from july 2011, please be happy for us,
I still dont know why im not a moderator doug!
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by komando7(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ 190
Eiya! So you no come marry omolola again. Chei! Anyway, congratulations to you, mizdarkskin and your eleven kids to come, a.k.a the first eleven.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by 190: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^I didnt marry her again,
She found her man and i found a real woman, everyone's happy
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by philip0906(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^
u no well grin grin
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by komando7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2011
Abi o! Carry go my broda. Notin do you.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by komando7(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ 190
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
Celebrities or pretenders?
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nairaland Celebrities Of 2010 by 190: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections 2011 And The Rest Of Us- www.nigeriaelections.org / Nairalanders Killed By Boko Haram / bashr:avoid a civil war,Niger area(nigeria) has 3 nation,Ojukwu was right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.