Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Lesson From The Grinder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lesson From The Grinder (142 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From The Grinder by Bukoladauda(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2020
LESSON FROM THE GRINDER
Yesterday, I wanted to grind pepper because there was no light. On getting to the place, the woman was trying to loose the engine in other to clean and fix it back for proper output. She told be to come back but I insisted I would wait for her to finish. She even told me to leave the pepper, she will tell her grandson to bring it for me when she is through. I insisted again that I would wait, at this time she offered me a sit so I sat down. After sometime I realised it was taking time so I decided to go back home and finish up some work I left undone.

On getting home my husband told me I should have brought the pepper back home to use a manual blender. I told my husband that I will go and collect it when am done with what I wanted to do. Before I could finish dressing up, the woman was done grinding the pepper and she told her grandson to bring it for me. The woman collected # 50 from me instead of #70-#80 to compensate me for my patience.

Most times when God is working on us, we tends to be impatient, not realising it was in our own good that God is loosing and tightening some parts in us to make us become a better person. We must realise that God is cleaning and trying to fix us for His use to showcase His glory in us.

Also, while waiting we need to get some things done. We shouldn't just wait for that promise. You must watch and pray for it to come to pass and also find something else doing. For those of us looking for a dream job, you can find something doing pending the time you will get your dream job. For those looking for the fruit of the womb, you can adopt .

At the end I got a very smooth pepper after she grinded it, unlike when I use the manual blender. Using the manual blender, it will take time and energy and I will not even get the smooth paste that I wanted.

When you trying doing things in your own way rather than God's way, you put in more energy and time and at the end you wouldn't get the desired results. Therefore, allow God to do it for you, it will come out best.

Like the woman compensated me for waiting, God will also compensate you for waiting by giving you exceedingly and abundantly more than what you can think of or ask of Him.
Though, I can't despite the fact that the time of waiting is always difficult but at the end patience pays better off.
I pray for us today that as we wait on God , He will grant us our heart desires and fulfill all His promises for our lives.

© ' Bukolami Dauda-Omotoyinbo
Re: Lesson From The Grinder by Bukoladauda(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Bukoladauda post=89878939]LESSON FROM THE GRINDER
Yesterday, I wanted to grind pepper because there was no light. On getting to the place, the woman was trying to loose the engine in other to clean and fix it back for proper output. She told be to come back but I insisted I would wait for her to finish. She even told me to leave the pepper, she will tell her grandson to bring it for me when she is through. I insisted again that I would wait, at this time she offered me a sit so I sat down. After sometime I realised it was taking time so I decided to go back home and finish up some work I left undone.

On getting home my husband told me I should have brought the pepper back home to use a manual blender. I told my husband that I will go and collect it when am done with what I wanted to do. Before I could finish dressing up, the woman was done grinding the pepper and she told her grandson to bring it for me. The woman collected # 50 from me instead of #70-#80 to compensate me for my patience.

Most times when God is working on us, we tends to be impatient, not realising it was in our own good that God is loosing and tightening some parts in us to make us become a better person. We must realise that God is cleaning and trying to fix us for His use to showcase His glory in us.

Also, while waiting we need to get some things done. We shouldn't just wait for that promise. You must watch and pray for it to come to pass and also find something else doing. For those of us looking for a dream job, you can find something doing pending the time you will get your dream job. For those looking for the fruit of the womb, you can adopt .

At the end I got a very smooth pepper after she grinded it, unlike when I use the manual blender. Using the manual blender, it will take time and energy and I will not even get the smooth paste that I wanted.

When you trying doing things in your own way rather than God's way, you put in more energy and time and at the end you wouldn't get the desired results. Therefore, allow God to do it for you, it will come out best.

Like the woman compensated me for waiting, God will also compensate you for waiting by giving you exceedingly and abundantly more than what you can think of or ask of Him.
Though, I can't despite the fact that the time of waiting is always difficult but at the end patience pays better off.
I pray for us today that as we wait on God , He will grant us our heart desires and fulfill all His promises for our lives.

© ' Bukolami Dauda-Omotoyinbo

Cc: Botapreneur, Ashsalt, Gospelbreed
Re: Lesson From The Grinder by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On May 23, 2020
So was the commercial grinder God's grinder in this analogy of yours?

(1) (Reply)

(6). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / The Fifth Commandments And The Parents. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.