Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Intimacy With God: God does not care about your sins, Why Stay Conscious Of It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intimacy With God: God does not care about your sins, Why Stay Conscious Of It? (145 Views)

Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intimacy With God: God does not care about your sins, Why Stay Conscious Of It? by CollinsRemnant: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2020
UNTIL SIN CONSCIOUSNESS IS TOTALLY , ABSOLUTELY ERADICATED; WE WILL JUST MOVE FROM A DISTANCE WITH GOD!

"Until sin consciousness is totally, absolutely eradicated, we will just move from a distance with God. Am not talking about sin, am talking about sin consciousness. He says "because I will forgive their sins, their iniquities and I will remember their sins no more." Now the day your heart resonates with this and know that you can enter in anytime. That you can acquire and posses and occupy, a level of his presence anytime, of the day or night; that will be the threshold. Am telling you the threshhold is that. He says "their sins and iniquities I remember no more". No more no more, no more!

The way you are now. Before you get in a corner and say " am sorry and sorry". The way you are right now you qualify to enter the holiest - the holy of holies. And interact with the very holy presence of the almighty. You don't enter in and say ,"what has happened here. Lord first give me time I come back." The blood of Christ , the blood of Christ has dealt with the sin issue, with the iniquity issue. And the blood of Christ , its efficiency has never failed. I said the efficiency of his blood is absolute. Now this depends on the degree to which you esteem his blood. Those who think, "it is there there, but somehow ..." - they remain with the consciousness of sin. But those who have seen by revelation that he deals with it past, present, future; and it is done it is no longer an issue; (glory to Godwink they enter boldness. They enter boldly (glory to God) the throne of grace and obtain mercy and find grace to help them in time of need. The holy spirit is introducing some of these things to you, because you a re going to walk with angels. You have to walk with angels, you just have to. "
- prophet Elvis 10th march 2020, www.prophetelvis.com

(1) (Reply)

Return To Your First Love For Jesus Christ Crucified / Daily Cry / OAM4J Moderator Action Needed. Many Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.