Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model (2683 Views)

Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Timothyoj(m): 1:46am On May 26, 2020
Congratulations man, go enjoy your ride nothing do you.

Better ride loading for you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 3:18am On May 26, 2020
joinnow:

manageable then nothing do you
Thanks, boss
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by LordTerix: 7:26am On May 26, 2020
Sellfish:

Anything above 250k, dem cheat you grin

Now you can feel free to cry us a river grin

Sha reserve some tears for when the car begins to show you electrical shege...It almost always ends in tears for owners of this car grin

A certain lady in this forum was begging for even 200k for her very clean saloon of this same model...and people were still running away grin

U should have kuku just bought a Golf 3 wagon instead of this Satan's masterpiece

grin grin grin
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Engrtimuche(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2020
he he this one Na village car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour / VSC & Trac Off light On In Rx 330 Lexus / 6 Cars That Top Out Over 200,000 Miles - Autoauctionmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.