Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Access Bank Dual Transaction Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Dual Transaction Service. (681 Views)

16 Transaction Types Exempted From CBN’s Cybersecurity Levy / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Dual Transaction Service. by montanaguy(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2020
I have activated mine and a credit limit was giving to me. Because I have verve card, I could not transact with the card. Access advised that I get a visa card which I have done and still, the card could not work. Who else activated his her Access bank naira credit card and is having same issue using his or her card to withdraw the credit limit loans?

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company / How To Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time With Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.