Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman (2457 Views)

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Onyiamaogu: 4:50pm On May 23, 2020

Facebook user, Abuchi Onwumelu has taken to the platform to narrate how a teenage boy allegedly impregnated his two younger sisters during lockdown.

He wrote:

A Devastated mother on social media has posted a tragic tale to seek advice about what steps to take to deal with her dilemma.

According to her, her 17-year-old son simultaneously impregnated her daughters, aged 15 and 13. The woman clarified that she worked during the lockdown, and her kids are trapped at home because of the ban on school activities.

At this time the only person who has access to their home is the cleaner girl who comes to the house to wash and clean. The woman narrating how it happened revealed that she learned that the 15-year-old daughter had pregnancy symptoms.

She confronted her after testing and confirming that she is pregnant and admitted that she was sleeping with her elder brother, who is only 17 years old. That was when she also revealed her 13-year-old sister has also been sleeping with their brother.

Shocked and saddened, she learned that the youngest daughter is also pregnant and he is responsible as well. She approached the eldest son as politely and kindly as she could, and stated that he had slept with his sisters. In other words, he ‘s responsible for their pregnancies.

Today, the woman appears to be a committed Christian and her religion forbids abortion. So, she doesn’t know what to do and asks for help.

Which Advice Will You Give??

Let’s hear from you

Drop your comment

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-17-year-old-son-impregnated-his-two-younger-sisters-during-lockdown-woman-cries-out/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 23, 2020
I don't know why I feel this would make FP grin

Seun

Lalasticlala

Pls push to FP

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2020
13 years old don get hole wey them wan penetrate?

2 Likes

Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2020
Pele ooo

No blame the small boy

It's konji dat was scratching him grin

1 Like

Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2020
This sort of thing happens when you neglect to groom male children and focus mainly on grooming female children.
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Abfinest007(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2020
Igwe must hear this
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by dialajenni(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2020
Uwa diegwu

Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Denique(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
This is sad embarassed

The yet to be born kids are cousins, half siblings and nephews, neices to their mothers and father

Their step mom is their aunt also

Their father is their uncle also

Their maternal grandma is their paternal grandma also

The sisters are pregnant for one man that happens to be their brother

Their supposed mother in law is their biological mother...Same goes for the boy

The children will end up having same name as their grandma, mothers and father...

The blind can see that everything is wrong with this cycle of reproduction and their upbringing.

How else do you explain siblings at their ages already sexually active and into themselves

13,15,17... It had better be a fiction!
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by ABLESOFT2(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
"KONJI" Is Online
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by Johnjanrt: 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
So pathetic and saddening in deed. Her religion as a Christian forbids abortion, while society views such as abomination. Can't imagine the real delimma she's faced with at this point in time. Well my candid advice will that she put aside religion and deal with the abomination. Those when given birth to will be termed incestuous children and stand the tendencies to be stigmatized all their lives. There's always an exception to every ruling am pretty sure your religion will understand your doing away with such unwanted acts.
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by AudioNews(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Claiming nd Using Igbo name, his real name is Olanike Olaniyi Lamotu,
Kill him Asap
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by DanseMacabre(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2020
Lol.

Sure say e no fvcck the mother join
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by BIGGIE121(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2020
who said abortion is not an option.
Re: My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman by PremierGuy(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2020
This is serious family issue

(1) (Reply)

Barber Arrested For Giving Customers Haircuts That Insult Islam (Photo) / Calabar Mob Burnt Mother Of Four To Death, Accused Witch By Pastor(pic) / Nigerian And Ukrainian Refugee Rape Ukrainian Woman Refugee In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.