Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Cure For Infection Especially For Ladies/women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Infection Especially For Ladies/women (1417 Views)

Faforon For Infection / How To Prepare Combo Drink For Infection And Fertility / Does Clove Soaked In Water For Infection Good For Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Infection Especially For Ladies/women by wefunmimo(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2020
Longrich magnetic sanitary napkin/pad(Tender loving care,fresh and breezy.)
DID YOU KNOW THAT A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF GYNAECOLOGICAL DISEASES(INCLUDING INFERTILITY) ARE CAUSED BY THE USE OF POOR QUALITY SANITARY NAPKIN/PAD?

How most disposable pads are made
From- Recycling, old newspaper, old boxes. As a result,they are damp, unsterilized,impermeable to air.

HOW LONGRICH DISPOSABLE PADS ARE MADE. FROM �% COTTON.
Hence they are Comfortable,leak free,odour free, very absorbent and safe to use.
Benefits of LONGRICH pads
1.Treat painful periods
2. Prevents cervical cancer
3. Prevent itching
4. Anti-inflamatory
5. Treat urinary tract infection(UTC)
6. Eliminate odour
7. Enhances immunity
8. Relieve stress
9. Improve endocrine function
10. Antibacterial

Reasons to use Longrich pantyliner
1.It keeps underwear dry and free of daily moisture
2. It's air permeable preventing the growth of anaerobic bacteria that causes thrush
3. It speeds up discharge of toxins from the blood(magnetism)
4. It increases resistance to infection
5. It contains anions which are vitamins of life
6. Eliminate odour and prevents itchiness(anions)
7. It prevents and treats toilet infections and most STDs.
8. It takes care of most GYNAECOLOGICAL diseases (such as fibroid)

Whatsapp/ call me on 08168377670 or use my chat Iink for easy access
https:///send?phone=+2438168377670pp

Get yours today and say goodbye to all kind of infections.

Re: Cure For Infection Especially For Ladies/women by BlessingD504(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
Longrich sanitary pad is second to none

1 Like

Re: Cure For Infection Especially For Ladies/women by Michelle77: 9:21pm On May 23, 2020
This sanitary pad is simply amazing!!!!����

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Quickest And Easiest Way To Getting Rid Of Head Lice / I Feel Pain Anytime I’m Urinating / Self Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.