Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) (59007 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by aladeokin1000(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2020
anything that rocks her boat. Own a duplex in abuja for a bargain 10m. Check my profile for more info
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by afstrongest(m): 4:59am On May 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
After killing and Eating the Innocent man......See her small nyansh

Is that an irony? Lol
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2020
She loves attention dats all
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by TruthHurts100: 7:10am On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko was spotted in a video, dancing happily with her friends after the successful burial of her late father.

Yesterday, she shared a video on her Instagram page, showing the moment her late father’s corpse arrived their compound, amid tears and anguish from the loved ones he left behind.

Her friends, in a bid to cheer her up and ease her pain over the loss of her dad, encouraged her to join them in dancing.

The beautiful actress, while speaking about her father, recounted how he was always by her side, both in good and bad times.

She also recalled how he had encouraged her to never give up on her dreams. According to Destiny, her dad was her major motivation during the onset of her acting career.

Watch the beautiful actress dancing happily with her friends below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GORu0A6e9kc

The same fool crying which day here, suddenly after burial, see how happy she is. Hmmm
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2020
jericco1:
The kind of ass that will keep me awake all night undecided
she ge bigasd from de one. Na en be her selling point. Buh my love for slim gals is at of de world
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2020
Dance away your sorrows my sister.
Even me wey no saby dance can't allow music to waste. Good music can make me dance into river Niger without knowing. People who like dancing can dance anywhere not minding what others are thinking.
You can imagine king David's wife tried to shame him for dancing in public.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by Myhusband(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2020
illogicality of immortality
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by JayPeeOham: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
burial? are sure this is a burial or something else

Looks like another village movie to me!!
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by jericco1(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2020
vickydevoka:
she ge bigasd from de one. Na en be her selling point. Buh my love for slim gals is at of de world

Same here bro but it has to a well fitted slimness no be the one wey go dey like poster

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Why are you guys criticizing the poor girl, is it not obvious that she's dancing to a traditional dance? this is part of burial rites in most Igbo tradition.

Abeg say what you know
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by Meteng: 1:21pm On May 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ha! No talk again o, her nyash no small o. Maybe na camera angle cause dis one
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2020
RIP to her father.. We can't mourn forever nau..let the dead bury their dead..
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by goldensoul55: 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
GOFRONT:

U don't know her , if u do u will know her ass is not small
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by olatade(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
jericco1:
The kind of ass that will keep me awake all night undecided

With so so 'mess' abi undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) by jericco1(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2020
olatade:

With so so 'mess' abi undecided

I don't know what you are talking about undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sholaye Jeremi Buys 2020 Jaguar For His Mother On Her Birthday / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.