Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University (3149 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Stanweezy(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2020
After cracking your brain reading all this things u still remain unemployed or been paid peanut as salary.

Can you imagine after my five years of studying elect/elect engineering, I still enroll in tutorial class to learn electrical and solar installation.

I got my first job in a company as an electrical/solar engineer with my experience in the filed. My certificate is just for documentation.

Assuming I don't have such skill I would have gone through graduate trainee that requires some one below 26yrs when I'm already 28 after my NYSC.

My own is don't put so much attention on course that crack ur brain, acquire skill, it will help you alot. The Olodos in my class that started on time are doing well now.

For those interested in Solar, CCTV, DSTv and Electrical installtion, check my siggy.

For those that wish to join our online and offline training class check my number in my profile.
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Nelx(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2020
Lol.. Mec 211 engineering drawing.
Me and drawing no like each other. I part God helps me o

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by maddie24(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2020
nams77:
Bch 301. The man was a complete sadist.

At a time, my course mate were toying with the idea of kidnapping his daughter and burning his beetle car.

Na wa sef
Is it enzymology?
what school did you grad from
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by heykims(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2020
Pathology and pharmacology simply called Path and Pharm.
It was so voluminous that u get confused on what to read esp the pathology, 4 whole course in 1: histopathology, microbiology, chemical pathology, Haematology.
A nightmare!

4 Likes

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by nams77: 12:07pm On May 24, 2020
Stanweezy:
After cracking your brain reading all this things u still remain unemployed or been paid peanut as salary.

Can you imagine after my five years of studying elect/elect engineering, I still enroll in tutorial class to learn electrical and solar installation.

I got my first job in a company as an electrical/solar engineer with my experience in the filed. My certificate is just for documentation.

Assuming I don't have such skill I would have gone through graduate trainee that requires some one below 26yrs when I'm already 28 after my NYSC.

My own is don't put so much attention on course that crack ur brain, acquire skill, it will help you alot. The Olodos in my class that started on time are doing well now.

For those interested in Solar, CCTV, DSTv and Electrical installtion, check my siggy.

For those that wish to join our online and offline training class check my number in my profile.
I am going to reach out to you on WhatsApp later. I have a question
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Educonomist: 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
iLUCID:
Econometrics 300L
Applied Statistics 400L undecided
UNICAL

Passing those courses still makes me believe that I must be a god. In both cases I digested the entire course work less than a week to the exams cool

Hahaha!!! Economics Courses No Be Here O

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by StubbornGENIUS: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
BKF 311 Comparative Financial Systems. If u ever get a B in that course,the woman must really like you.
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Joystark(f): 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
200L...
Acc 211.
The only E I ever had yet, I knelt down to thank God I didn't carry the course over.

It was a disaster. cry
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by andrewtosin(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
Na History oh... HIS101 and HIS102.
Imagine being an Accounting Student and offering History
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Meel: 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
Gross Anatomy of head & Neck, upper limb , pelvis and perineum..

4 Likes

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Abasilim: 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
nams77:

At a time, my course mate were toying with the idea of kidnapping his daughter and burning his beetle car.
They later discarded the idea grin
Na wa sef
At a point my course mates had similar idea to setup our microeconomics lecturer. Baba was a complete evil sadists too

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Abasilim: 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
iLUCID:
Econometrics 300L
UNICAL

Passing those courses still makes me believe that I must be a god. In both cases I digested the entire course work less than a week to the exams cool

Bro econometrics was not just it mehhhn.. In fact the whole Eco department na casted dept. Evil lecturers wey de derive joy in failing students

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by babasolution: 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
Stratigraphy and paleontology

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
Educonomist:

Hahaha!!! Also With Advance Macroeconomic Theory

grin That one was my food, straight As in yr 3 and 4
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by nams77: 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
Abasilim:

At a point my course mates had similar idea to setup our microeconomics lecturer. Baba was a complete evil sadists too
Some lecturers can turn someone into a beast

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by brownskilo(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
Cve 441 and 541 foundation Engineering cry cry
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Afriifa(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2020
iLUCID:
Econometrics 300L
UNICAL

Oboy. you be Economics student. I can relate. guy we try ooh.

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Afriifa(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2020
Educonomist:

Hahaha!!! Also With Advance Macroeconomic Theory
I think Advance Macro and Micro were easy comparative to Econometrices.
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Afriifa(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2020
Abasilim:

Bro econometrics was not just it mehhhn.. In fact the whole Eco department na casted dept. Evil lecturers wey de derive joy in failing students
I can relate bro. Economics na Nightmare.

1 Like

Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by rabazamba: 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
iLUCID:
Econometrics 300L
UNICAL

grin grin
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Whois(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2020
Ecomaths comes to mind cheesy
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by simplexvi: 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
ECE 511 & 513 , structural mechanics and foundation engineering... last last dem no hard as I thought
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by deltateam: 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
nams77:

They later discarded the idea grin
Na wa sef

What's the course title? Is it enzymology?
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2020
Nelx:
Lol.. Mec 211 engineering drawing.
Me and drawing no like each other. I part God helps me o
Which school?
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
simplexvi:
ECE 511 & 513 , structural mechanics and foundation engineering... last last dem no hard as I thought
ECE abi CVE?.. sad
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by simplexvi: 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
Rgade:
ECE abi CVE?.. sad
we use ECE .. MOUAU
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2020
simplexvi:
we use ECE .. MOUAU
Ok, that's new Sha.
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by anzlem(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
mine was phy301(analytic mechanics) and stat321(statistical inference) thank God I scaled through
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by vulpeslopez(m): 1:59am On May 25, 2020
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING....CHE 372 particle technology....the professor taking this course was a visiting prof from UNIBEN ,first time the prof came to class,he looked at the syllabus and told us we should know chapter 1-5....taught us chapter 6-9....and left....exams came,no past question came out......only one person passed with a D,18 of us fail....came back to resit for it in Summer....only 2 people pass....remaining 16 of us carried it over to Final year.....laslas School na scam.
Re: What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University by 21cents: 7:28am On May 25, 2020
wintersnow:
Graduated 2015 , studied Geography and environmental management. I didn't really encounter any difficulty with any course.. except
Geomorphology..still scaled through.
good day brother. I'm also currently studying geography in 2H and having a 4. already.

abeg how is the job prospects after graduation? do I need to add any skills before graduation? you know geography ain't a STEM course so I presume it's not gonna be quite easy getting juicy jobs in this line of field.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm / How Does Vistalog Work?n1000 Discount / Which State Has The Highest Level Of Illiteracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.