Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

All Hope Is Lost. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Hope Is Lost. (143 Views)

UTME: How To Check UTME Result When The Sim Use To Register For It Is Lost / Acquire Employable Skills, And Don't Put All Hope On Degree Certificates Only. / When All Hope Is Lost Powerful Motivational Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Is Lost. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 23, 2020
Good day the good people of nairaland.Pls I'm sorry for creating this topic in the education section and I created this moniker last week.Its not as if am a popular person here but my situation and the constant abuse of people led me to do this and someone reported me for being a thief because I asked for help on my former moniker.Since this corona lockdown I have found various means to make money as I was searching for a job before the lockdown.I tried to call some of my family members for help since it's only my mother and my siblings since my father passed on to glory.I was either not answered or given one excuse or the other.The neighbours I have won't even look at your side, people that said they would contribute to help my family after my father's death up till today all was audio.I have been looking around my area for where I can carry sand to build houses.But nowhere in sight due to the lockdown.Someone introduced me to a legit online site for making money but I don't even have money to buy or set up anything.I tried to get money from online loan apps but they give excuses after collecting all your info.I might not even be able to pay later sef.Most times I pity my mum and ask myself how I would try and get money legally to make her happy.So I have come here to beg for help financially.If you have enough and can pls spare me anything.Im not begging for money even to eat though I know there's hunger in the land to even if I see garri to drink I would drink water and sleep.Im pls asking for money to help me learn and register for the money making scheme my friend suggested to me.I also asked him for a loan but he started giving me excuses.I want to make money even if it is little by little so I wouldn't be a liability to my mum and come here and disgrace myself again by this act of begging I've done.Pls help me out.Im even typing with the freebasics data service.

Pls you can carry out any investigation you want.If I wanted to scam I wouldn't be doing this and also because no one owes me anything here as I'm pls asking for a favor.I want my life to be better so as to help my mum, siblings and people around me and even those that didn't help me in my time of troubles because I know this too shall pass.If you are convinced that I'm for real pls my account number is on my signature/profile.God bless every nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

A Radio Station / Get Latest Fortinet NSE7_ATP-2.5 Dumps For Guaranteed Success / Check This Out If You're Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.