Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex (6196 Views)

Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes / 52% Off Women C String Lace Hollow Out Invisible Thong Panty $3.59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by orson4musi: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2011
We came across this site where you could order cloths from China from $3 (really cheap) and they will send it to you through FedEx.
http://www.wholesale-dress.net/

Become a fan of Turquoise and get fashion tips, information, and a chance to win a free beauty product every month.
http://www.facebook.com/turquoisefashion
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by uzoo: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2011
Hmmm.i'm really skeptical when it comes to buying things from china,especially when it says international shipping through courier,they tend to mix things up and the goods never get to you.i'm just speaking from experience,so, caveat emptor.
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by Cosmass(f): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2011
uzoo:

Hmmm.i'm really skeptical when it comes to buying things from china,especially when it says international shipping through courier,they tend to mix things up and the goods never get to you.i'm just speaking from experience,so, caveat emptor.

I'd disagree with you a little, haven't really had any bad experience with them when I order to sell in bulk.
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by uzoo: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Well ,Since you've used the site before i guess its worth trying.
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by 444dapi: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2011
hey, also check out on facebook trendifashion4looks. even av clothes made from USA at affordable price
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by realbizz(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2011
@poster;pls i'd like to know hw u carry out d transaction,d goods' quality and other details.pls mail me @ imma_ugo@yahoo.com,will very much appreciate.tnx
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2011
if you are buying in bulk, we can pick it up for you. we pick only minimum of ten 10kg. door to door. call for enquiry. from anywhere in the world. your cargo never get lost unlike big courier companies. our office is at Airport road at ajao.
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by toyemz(f): 10:53pm On May 02, 2011
^^^ how much do you charge per kg
could you pls let me know as soon as
possible pls
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by 444dapi: 6:19am On May 04, 2011
as good as this sound, do a trial order on the so call less than $3 website and see for urself the freight rate, not to mention the custom dues & d unknown quality of the product.
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by toyemz(f): 11:26pm On May 04, 2011
@poster
thanks for the reply
will just do that
my next question is:
do they have a warehouse in china,that one can vist?
if yes
im interested
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2011
china Airfreight door to door charges from 100kg- 8usd per kg
50kg-99k--9uds per kg
10kg to 49 kg---10usd per kg
above 500kg--- 7usd per kg

No other hidden charges. all the clearing, transportation. pick up. documentations are all in there.
Note: we don't pick up any cargo below 10kg. we can pick up from your manufacturer or suppliers
Thanks
Re: Cloths From China From $3 (really Cheap) And They Will Send It Using Fedex by chyndu(f): 5:04pm On May 09, 2011
Pls. am also interested in this clothing business

(1) (Reply)

Flash Sales For 100% Cotton Phoenix Hitarget / Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! / Inner Weeping Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.