Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ladies,Is This What You Mean When You Desire A Man To Sweep You Off Your Feet? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies,Is This What You Mean When You Desire A Man To Sweep You Off Your Feet? (420 Views)

NENGI Yatch Party With Big A$$ Ladies Is South Africa(video) / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,Is This What You Mean When You Desire A Man To Sweep You Off Your Feet? by StagethemTVee: 6:54pm On May 23, 2020
Man falls in love and sweeps lady of her feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjMGE2mqRvE
Re: Ladies,Is This What You Mean When You Desire A Man To Sweep You Off Your Feet? by keentola(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2020
I have ebooks and pdf novels, journals, nonfiction for sale at the rate of #200/5. price will be reduced if you are ordering in bulk. check my bio for contact on WhatsApp and Telegram

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Send Message To Those That Insult Her Husband, pls Hear Her / Large Whale Rescued By African Fishermen / How To Rock Tigh High Boots As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.