Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 (4929 Views)

How Can I Go To Germany From UK? / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 7:22pm On May 23, 2020
Are you still looking for how to get a job in Germany from Nigeria or you are looking for means of setting up a business in Germany? if the answer is yes then you are welcome to the best blog to learn everything you need to know and all the available jobs in Germany for Nigerians.

As we all know that Germany is one of the best and coolest countries in the world where almost everyone would like to visit talkless of having a legit work there. You’ll enjoy eveey moment in Germany unlike Nigeria where everything is upside down.

Canada is a developed country with good standard of living, thousands of skilled and semi-skilled or labourer are been employed every year. Recently we talked about how much it cost to travel from nigeria to germany and today we have come again with another helpful post that will guide you on how to get a job in Germany from Nigeria.

How To Get A Job In Dubai From Nigeria
How To Get A Job In Canada From Nigeria
Cost Of Flight From Nigeria To Germany.

A lot of people seriously wants to visit Germany to continue their education or for business purpose or even to look for an office work as a graduate. Many people have been asking me if it’s possible to get job in Germany from Nigeria and my answer to the question is YES!

You would definitely get a good job in Germany if you adhere to the simple procedures and have all the necessary requirements .

Requirements To Get Job In Germany From Nigeria
Actually they is no much thing’s required from you before you could secure a good job in Germany from Nigeria, below are what you should do

Make sure your paper’s are complete and original
Make sure your visa has work permit
Educational qualification certificate or good skills (hand work)

So if you were looking for available jobs in Germany for Nigeria then make sure you adhere to the above instructions.

What Is The Age Limit For A Working Visa In Germany?
Be between the ages of 18-30+35 at the time of application. The upper age limit depends on the applicant’s country of citizenship, as outlined in our International Experience Canada country list.

How Much Does A Canadian Work Visa Cost?

Like i said earlier, you need a visa with working permit before you could start working in Canada.

We don’t have the specific price for Germany work visa .

How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria
Let the truth be told, getting a job in Germany especially an office work is not easy but that doesn’t mean you should easily give up. It’s advisable that you should always look for available jobs in Germany for Nigerians and apply. And again, you mustn’t visit Germany before you can secure a job, you can apply and get a good job from home.

They are a lot of job opportunity websites out they that you can use to get notification for a new job and also apply. NOTE– Please be very vigilant for scam, no website will ask for your card details, BVN or payment before you can secure a good job in Germany from Nigeria.

So if you are looking for how to get a job in Germany from Nigeria then below are some of the legit sites that you can use.

https://www.jobware.de/
https://www.xing.com/jobs/search?page=1&utf8=✓&nrs=1⪼_o=jobs_search_button&keywords=&location=germany&radius=
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=1207415515&location=Germany&locationId=de:0

I’m very sure that you are aware that you are not the only one applying for job Germany from Nigeria, so if you really want to get the job then make sure you are very perfect in your skill. And don’t give up so easily because you might get rejected many times.

Conclusion
Now i believed you’ve learned how to get a job in Germany from Nigeria, if you have any question please let me know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 7:23pm On May 23, 2020
Thanks for reading
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 7:23pm On May 23, 2020
Hope it’s helpful?
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Godson1988(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2020
Where are the sites to apply for jobs.
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by mekanta7(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2020
Op just wrote trash...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 6:29am On May 24, 2020
Godson1988:
Where are the sites to apply for jobs.
Site is listed
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by jpride(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
Na craze dey worry this op.........
Wasted my time reading trash

8 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
sad
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 7:14am On May 25, 2020
jpride:
Na craze dey worry this op.........
Wasted my time reading trash
Which craze??
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Goodman247: 9:49am On May 25, 2020
You just wrote trash
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 10:19am On May 25, 2020
Goodman247:
You just wrote trash
Hmm
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Vatod(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2020
Empty!!!
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 11:57am On May 25, 2020
Vatod:
Empty!!!
Tell me what’s missing!!
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by excanny: 4:56pm On May 25, 2020
Paycoded:

Tell me what’s missing!!

Add the name of the substance you've been smoking lately.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by jpride(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
excanny:

Add the name of the substance you've been smoking lately.

Na one of those aboki wen dey smoke gum
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
jpride:

Na one of those aboki wen dey smoke gum
You better be careful!!
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by cbrass(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
Do you have any information on Sweden?
By the way nice information you have there
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by 9jagobetta: 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Bravo! Good job... You can also dig up more info to patch it up and make it easier to use

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
9jagobetta:
Bravo! Good job... You can also dig up more info to patch it up and make it easier to use
We will surely work on that
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 4:47pm On May 27, 2020
cbrass:
Do you have any information on Sweden?
By the way nice information you have there
I will work on that on my next post

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by AstralBody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2020
Paycoded:

Which craze??
U b confirmed mad man!
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by jpride(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
AstralBody:

U b confirmed mad man!

Mature one
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
AstralBody:

U b confirmed mad man!
Hmm..
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
jpride:

Mature one
Re: How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 by Paycoded: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
jpride:

Mature one
And you too

(1) (Reply)

Is Lesotho The Coolest Country In Africa? / Top 10 Fun Spots In Abuja / People Who Live Or Know About Jos Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.